Let the Pranks Begin

By the next morning, we've cooked up a plan. And a pie. Well, actually, we didn't make the pie. We asked the chef at the palace to make us a pie.
We woke up at 4:00 a.m. to execute our plan. We've set up a total of 7 pranks, 2 for each of the main floors of the palace and one extra for Prince Rhode.
On the first floor, we have set up a glitter bomb in the dining room, aiming exactly for the Royal Family.
The second prank on the first floor is really going to scare them. We got a fake body, like one of those dummies, and dressed it all up in a gown. We put a wig on it, like on of the Selected, and faced it upside down. Then Brighton snuck into the makeup salon and stole some makeup to make it look like the dummy had been hurt and blood was pouring out. We decided to put that in the movie theater.
On the second floor, we had Cordelia's room as the main pranking space. We were to sneak into her room and put green hair dye into her shampoo. Yes, not the classiest thing, but we want our exit to be memorable. Also, we were going to throw her pillows and blankets out of the window.
Now... The third floor. This was the one I was most nervous for. We were going to pour soapy water all over the tile in the hallway so the Royal family would slip. I could just imagine Queen Lilliana and Princess Ophelia slipping with their big, poofy dresses. We also came up with the idea of the idea of Saran Wrapping the bottoms of their doors so they would trip onto the slippery floor.
And, of course, we had the pie that we would smash in Prince Rhode's face. I would happily have the honor. Now all we have to do is set up everything.
We split up and since it's 4:00 am, nobody is awake. There is a small party for the guards and maids, so they all went. It's in the basement of the palace.
Brighton went downstairs to the first floor to set up the glitter bomb and the 'dead body'. I went up to the third floor to set up the pranks for the royals. We were to meet on the second floor for Cordelia's pranks.
I tip-toe run up to the Royal floor. I have in tow three buckets of soapy water and a whole box of Saran Wrap.
I start at the end of the hallway away from the staircase.
I start pouring the water, carefully not to slip on my own prank. Every time I pass a door, I quietly open it, wrap some Saran Wrap, then quietly close it and move on to pouring water and the next door. Finally I get to the last door in the hallway, the closest to the stairs.
I noiselessly opened the door, already getting out the Saran Wrap. I'm almost done with the box, but I only have this one door left. I fumbled with the Saran Wrap and the three buckets, two of which are empty. I accidentally drop the bucks and the Saran Wrap.
I'm silent for a minute, just standing there, frozen. I hear the bed creak. It's almost pitch black in there. Then, the lamp light gets turned on. As I'm turning to hide, I catch a glimpse of who is in there: Rhode. I get butterflies, just knowing that he's there. Wait. No. I'm not feeling that way. Not today. Not while I'm pulling a prank on him and planning on being sent home.
"Hello?" He whispers, drowsiness clear in his voice.
I step back a little, hoping he doesn't hear me. Lucky for me, the floorboard creaks. Seriously? I thought this palace was made perfectly! No creaking floorboards or beds should be allowed. I just might file a complaint... After I get eliminated.
I hear Rhode get up from his bed. I have to make a split-second decision. I throw the bucket of water on the floor and run away, towards the steps. The water should slow him down if he's coming after me.
I run down to the second floor, where I see Brighton waiting for me. "Run! Pretend like you're asleep! He's coming!" I whisper-yell.
"What?" Brighton starts to protest, but I usher her into her room. "Don't question. I'll explain at breakfast!"
She goes into her room and I go into mine. I flop onto my bed and pretend like I'm asleep. Only a minute later I hear somebody clomp down the hall. I hear some squeaking, too. He must've slipped in the water. I stifle a laugh.
He stops right outside my door, I'm sure of it. I'm sure he suspects me, knows it's me. But he doesn't walk in. He just sighs, and walks away, presumably back upstairs. I wait three minutes, then walk to Brighton's room.
Nobody is in the hall. I knock on Brighton's door. "Ready for Phase Two?" I ask her with a sly smile. She picks up the green hair dye.
"Let's do it."

Okay, I'm soooooo sorry for not updating for a really long time! I was really busy and had no idea where u wanted the story to go, but now I know. Thank you all for sticking with me and with all the support. I probably won't get back to updating daily, but I'll try to at least make it every other day! Thank you all so much!