Bombarded by Questions

Once Prince Rhode leaves, I walk through the door into my room.
Once in, my maids start asking me questions.
"Where were you?"
"Are you okay?"
"Why are you so late?"
"Did you get lost again?"
"Does the King and Queen know that you were out past the curfew for the selected?"
I hold up a hand. "Too many questions. I need to sleep." I say, quickly getting ready for bed and dismissing my maids.
~Time Skip to the Morning!!!!~
For once I actually wake up before my maids come to get me. I decide to go out onto the balcony and just stare off into the garden. I have the perfect view from my room.
On my way there, I notice the time: 5:30. An hour before my maids are supposed to wake me.
Once out on the balcony, I jump onto the railing. Luckily after I fist met Rhode in my flimsy nightgown, they gave me pajama pants and a loose t-shirt.
I know I could fall at any second. I know if anybody saw me, they would freak out, thinking I was about to jump. But no, I just like it more up here on the railing.
I look down to see Rhode in the garden, all alone. I want to call out, but I'm too afraid that the other girls will hear me, so I quickly run inside, grab a piece of paper and a pen, and quickly scribble a note:
Dear Rhode,
Early riser?
I don't sign my name at the end, making it anonymous. I make it into a paper airplane. I've had a lot of practice since Amphora and Umben always loved making them. I've mastered the perfect paper airplane.
I throw down the airplane, aiming it for near Rhode. I guess I aimed too good and it hits Rhode right in the back of his head.
I run back into my room, stifling a laugh. I'm too tired to go back to bed, so I start reading a book from the bookcase in my room.
I pick out one of my favorites, The Hunger Games.
When my maids come in, they are shocked to see me up so early. They quickly brush off their shock and put me into another midnight blue gown. They say midnight blue looks good on me.
Anyways, the gown is like the sky. There is a little star on the belt part around my waist and a little moon near my neck. (In the picture)
"Please. No nail polish today" I say to Airabelle right as she is about to paint my nails.
"Why?" She asks.
"I made a fool of myself." I answer and she sympathetically nods.
Rea puts my hair into a slick bun. Emery puts on my normal, barely-there, makeup, and I'm on my way.
Today I make it to the dining table for breakfast with time to spare.
I sit down in my normal seat. I'm not the first one here, but I made it before the Royal Family and Brighton. I make small talk with Raelyn before Brighton shows up.
Raelyn seems like a nice enough girl, at least better than the three ever-wonderful (note the sarcasm) disco balls, Cordelia, Pamala, and Annetta. (Don't yell at me if I messed up their names.)
Once Brighton arrives, I turn to her, but she starts with a question: "where were you last night?"
"With Prince Rhode. Watching a movie." I answer back simply.
"Oh." She says. I can sense the jealousy in her voice.
We sit there in awkward silence until the Royal Family arrives and we can eat.
Today we are served pancakes with strawberries. As I'm picking up another strawberry, I feel somebody's gaze on me.
And guess who? None other than Rhode. Now is my time to give him a hint that the paper airplane was from me.
I look him right in the eye and mouth, 'Early Riser?' Like in my note.
I watch as realization washes over his face.
'Good aim' he mouths back to me.
I smile. Yep. That's one of the only things I'm good at. Throwing paper airplanes. And I'm fine with that.

Okay! So I was wondering... Who is your favorite character in my story? I'm not that far into the story, and I'm still working a little on Brighton's personality, but I want to know so far. So tell me in the comments!