Would You Like A Pie With That Elimination?

Brighton and I quietly open Cordelia's door hesitantly, almost as if we're afraid of what lies inside. Right as we step in, we hear a loud snore and I have to suppress a giggle. Any sound could get us caught. Neither of us know how heavy of a sleeper she is.
"I'll put the green hair dye in her shampoo, you take all the pillows and blankets off of her bed." Bright states.
I grumble, "you always get the fun jobs." As I walk towards Cordelia's bed.
First I take off two of her pillows from her giant bed and toss them out of the window. If anybody looked up, they would see raining pillows.
I repeat the process until Cordelia is sleeping with no pillow. As I'm trying to take the blanket, Cordelia turns over and drags me down onto her bed, slinging an arm around me while still sleeping.
"Hello, Prince Rhode." She mumbles in her sleep. I just lie there, not knowing what to do, not even moving.
Brighton walks out of Cordelia's bathroom, a smug look on her face.
"Help. Me." I whisper to her urgently and she finally looks in my direction.
She has to cover her mouth to stop herself from giggling.
"I really wish I had a camera right now." Brighton laughs.
"Not the time, Bright. Help me!"
Before she has the time to help, Cordelia stopped and has turned back over and I finally get up, taking her blanket with me, swiftly throwing it out the window.
"Now let's get out of here. I don't want to become another human teddy bear." I state, walking out of Cordelia's room and quietly closing the door.
"Goodnight, Bright." I say to her with a cutesy smile.
She gives me a sad smile. "I'm gonna miss this place."
"Me too." I reply back, before going into my room.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
It's only an hour later when my maids wake me up. Instead of complaining like I usually do, I decide to appreciate them.
"You all are so nice. Thanks for being here to help me." I say to them.
They look at me, suspicious of my words, but then give in and smile to continue working.
When they're finished, they send me on my way and I meet up with Brighton in the dining room. "Ready?" I whisper. She just nods her head.
Brighton keeps looking over to the cabinet in which we've hidden the pie. Also where we hid the glitter bomb.
Cordelia comes rushing in, her hair in an updo to try to hide the green-ness of it all. I can't help but let out a little laugh and she shoots daggers my way.
Everybody has a pretty normal breakfast, but halfway through there is a loud, BOOM! I look up to see the royal family, covered in multi-colored glitter from head to toe.
Brighton has already got the pie and she hands it to me while they're still in a daze. I walk up behind Prince Rhode and shove the pie in his face, not even thinking about what I'm doing right now.
Prince Rhode freezes and I take the chance and whisper in his ear, "Would you like some pie before you eliminate us?" I see him slightly shiver at the coldness in my voice.
He wipes the glitter and pie from his eyes. By now all the rest of the Royal family is looking and Brighton and I in horror and the rest of the Selected are looking at us in pure shock.
Rhode looks at Brighton and I, me with the pie tin still in my hands and asks, "what did you do?"
I respond back, "we got a pie. From Chef Delora."
Brighton pipes in, "and some other pranks."
"Like the soapy floor and Saran Wrap?" Asks Princess Ophelia.
We nod. Might as well own up to it.
"And my hair? And my pillows and blankets?" Asks Cordelia.
Like last time, we nod.
"And this glitter bomb?" Asks the king.
"Yep." Says Brighton, popping the 'p' sound.
"Chef Delora made this pie?" Asks Rhode, just starring at us.
"Uh-huh."
"CHEF DELORA, PLEASE GET IN HERE!" Yells Rhode.
I cringe. I didn't want her getting blamed for this. "No, no, no. It's not her fault. She didn't know." I say, practically pleading.
When Chef Delora walks in, Rhode asks, "did you bake this pie?" Delora sadly nods.
Rhode takes his finger, smears off part of the pie, and licks it. "It tastes amazing. Good job, keep working hard."
I gasp. I can't help it. I wasn't expecting that.
Delora nods, then walks off, clearly relieved.
Prince Rhode turns to us. "Now. You two... Please come with me." He says, leading us off into the movie theater for privacy.
I smile to myself, thinking, 'Little does he know of our prank waiting for him there.'

Soooooo.... What do you all think of Rhode????? Is he cool, or do you not forgive him? Seriously! I want to know! You're all so amazing, I love getting feedback and comments from all of ya. Every single one of the comments make me smile! Thank you all sooooo much!