Chapter 2 : Where To Sir?

"Judging someone is like a chef, first taste the food you make then you give it to them"

Welcome to the wasteland. at least that was the only good in the wasteland, let's see our protagonist in this trash world of killing and ruthless world. What world do you live in? Out there in this world..... blood flows, little guy, blood flows...

13:37 November 13th 

Someone running in the corridor is... blue and.... black what is it? A stable dweller?. that person stopped on the generator taking some fusion core and ran away then blocked by two..... raider one with chocolate robe and one is fully armored "stop it there little guy you stealing something from us." the chocolate robe raider said "yea we want it back and while you here I'm gonna get your life too." the armored raider said, the blue coat guy don say anything but instead he takes out the fusion core and a harmonica, "oh.. what's that for? you're gonna sing for us?." Robe raider said "no... I just want to see how long you survive this fight while I play a song on this harmonica, so let's dance." The blue-coated guy said while landing the first punch to the head and the second punch to the shoulder and another to the neck make the robe raider fall unconscious, the armored raider was shocked and start to attack the blue-coated guy but blocked and got punched in the belly make him unconscious. then the blue-coated guy leaves them while playing his harmonica.

(the blue-coated guy always plays this in his harmonica and I made it myself a few years ago, bad? I know thank you)

"Operator? I get our first object from the mission." the blue-coated guy calls someone "Good job Devin see you soon in the next place." A voice from the comms now you know the blue-coated guy's name is Devin and he's now walking to the west and playing his harmonica.

'Welcome to the Vau__-T_c Arg_______al Res____h Center' broken sign make the place seem less.... you know. "I'm back." Devin said "welcome back 003 leaders." computer voice said "ugh... I'm gonna change that name later" Devin whispers to himself and then the gear-shaped floor Devin stepped is going down showing the secret underground HeadQuarter. the gear showing the -5 floor "nice work operator, now... what the next sta... uh... Objective?." Devin asked "It's bad, a village is attacked by a raider and its residents are taken prisoner" the vice clan leader shouted immediately making everyone inside surprised "AAAAGH!!! goddammit, vice you startled me!!" The guy with a grey jacket and yellow right eye comes out from a room full of the device from the computer and weird machines. "*cough* WHAT?!?! A settlement needs our help!! Let's go help them." Devin was shocked "wait up I'm gonna gear up." the grey jacket guy said.

"help!! please help us!!." the village settler is yelping for help. "help? hahaha, no one gonna saves you from your demise." The power armored raider said "you look so sure about that." the dark figure come suddenly and whispered to the raider "w...who's there." the raider said "oh nobody no one gives me a name in the fight because it's my first-time fight for my team, I usually behind the desk making strategy." the dark figure now showing himself, it was the grey jacket guy from the secret team "Je me présenterai Avec Plaisir, my name is Ritsu" The grey jacket guy name is Ritsu. "warning!!, I'm gonna take what you have including your life" Ritsu smiled and dashed to the back of the power-armored raider, "first, your fusion core... ill take this thank you." Ritsu said while backing away from the raider and showing the fusion core "what?? Argh... gimme that back." Raider said. "you can take it... if you can catch me that is." Ritsu challenge the raider "ain't my first fight rookie." the raider said, "who do you call rookie!?." Ritsu said angrily.

While Ritsu fights with the big guy Devin sneaking into the hostage "you folks okay?." Devin asked "yeah we're alright." one of the hostages answered, "good... where is the rest of the settlers?." Devin asked again "inside, they force the other to work for them." the hostage answered, "alright I'm gonna save them and bring them back." Devin said, "Aka, I'm gonna go inside to save the other" Devin inform, "Roger, and I'm gonna hold him off" Ritsu reply.

inside the building is just a cracked wall and abandoned furniture from the great war, there is a room the raiders put the hostage to work "Alright, first, kill the insane guy" Devin whispered spotting the raiders inside and counting them ".. two power-armored, 5 fully armored and one fully armed with the grenade, how I'm gonna kill them" Devin whispered."well... first assassinate the fully armed raider then I'm gonna take the power-armored raider fusion core and the other raider will be easy to take down." Ritsu said suddenly was beside and shocked Devin "yeah, good idea." Devin said with a frown "let's go." Devin commanded and Ritsu follows it.

Devin climbed the roof to the fully armed raider's head and stab him "shh... sleep well." Devin whispered, meanwhile Ritsu dashed quietly to the power-armored raider's back and take the fusion core, "w.. what.. what happen? I can't move my armor." the power-armored raider said "me neither." the other raider said "Bonjour messieurs." Ritsu showed up and said."I'm gonna give you a good popping present for you." Ritsu said and putting grenade to raider armor "hope you like 'em, au revoir." Ritsu said and leave them to explode.

A few minutes later they exited from the building and followed by the hostages "Eh Bien, mission complete, what now?." Ritsu asked."I don't know about you but I'm gonna take their main base down or they will be attacking the village again." Devin said "يوه سلام عليك {Yes, peace be upon you}, good luck my friends." Ritsu said with a smile. 

Devin walks away from the spot to find the raider's main base and play his harmonica. meanwhile, Ritsu wants more fight for himself so he sneaking follows Devin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Chapter one and two is just an introduction to who will be on your Point of view Perspective because you will be on all of the pups, Ryder, Ritsu, and Devin POV for the next chapter that way I will not be chaotic with the Text dialogue and narration)