Chapter 4.1 : Double Ground Fighter

"There is a good things not happens to a Hero"

RITSU'S POV

I'm landing my suit and seeing so many settlers watching our little race, as I walk through the settler I notice Devin and Chase in front of me, I think Chase was kinda excited about her en aime un, Skye but for Devin, he looked at me and I feel like there's danger around me, oh I almost forgot about the chihuahua what is his name again? doesn't matter he just paws clapping and shouting anyway. Devin stamped his feet on the ground repeatedly and gave me angry looks "uh... hehe sorry... I was just trying to watch from the sky... A... At least I killed two raiders on my race here." I said gave him a fake smile but he still looks at me angrily "I'm in trouble am I?" I asked he was very mad at me "turn around." he commanded and I follow his command to turn around then he pull my wings out and wrapped around me and say "Keep this for a few hours." "OH COME ON!!" I screamed angrily.

20 minutes later I'm inside a scrap hotel with... oh, Tracker, not a fancy hotel if I do say so myself Devin has such a bad taste in choosing things. While I waited for my punishment to end I'm listen to music on my mini audio device because it's hard enough to do anything while being wrapped by your flying suit at least I can push a few buttons in my music box, moments later Skye came to the room and walk towards me "what happens to you?" she asked "well, simple Devin is watching our little race and mad at me" I answered "I not sure why I suppose you should be watching the area and take down some raiders but instead you challenged me for a race." he said smirked "yea.. that kind of my fault but I thought my calculation is right and I can beat you on flying race but I'm wrong" I said with a frown trying to keep my smile up in front of a winner "well you got that, you're just like Marshall" she said with a smile "w... who's marshall?"I asked. "oh... I forgot you haven't met him yet, he's our firefighter pup on the team, he's clumsy and funny, always lighten up our day with a joke and his action." she said flashback I think.

Devin's POV

I can't believe Ritsu just showing off his skills in front of many people at least he can't do that again after I wrap him like a present at least he will learn something with Skye with that race and I know how skillful Skye is with her wings but how about Chase itself, I walking with him filling up supplies since we arrive at this town "hey Chase after we stock up supplies and some rest we continue our trip to my base but in the way we're gonna fight with another hostile creature and raider. do you have any combat experience?" I asked "Not much just some capturing person and a tennis ball gun" he answered "you're at least gonna need a melee combat experience to survive the wasteland," I said "how about you? do you want to teach me a few melee combat?" Chase asked, "well, I can teach you some while on the way there, do I?" I said "yeah, I guess you're right." he said. "come on we need to get some rest, I already order a room in the hotel." I said then walk to the hotel

I walk to the stairs followed by a chase and suddenly he asked. "do we need to find Skye, Tracker, and your....." "Brother? don't worry he's inside the room and I think your friends are with him" I answered "Skye and Tracker is with your wrapped up brother?" he said. "of course, I'm sure of it they were doing a race in the sky I'm sure they gonna be tired and already sleeping." I replied then a few moments later we're on our room door when I open it I see Ritsu fall asleep on the small sofa, Tracker oddly sleeping on top of a broken wardrobe, and Skye already sleeping on the bed "Chase, you can sleep in another bed if you want, I'm not used to sleeping on the bed." I said. "Alright, thank you Devin" he replied. "anytime german, anytime.." I replied before we all sleep till morning.

CHASE'S POV

I wake up opening my eyes seeing Devin already awake and getting things ready for the trip to Devin's team base "morning Devin." I said while wiping my eyes with my paw. "hey!!, mornin', ya finally awake from your sleep." Devin replied and try to lower his voice since Skye and the grey jacket guy was still asleep and Tracker half awake from the creaking sound from the wardrobe . "just rest there german, I'll be done in a minute" he said. "do you need any help" I offered. "No thanks, I should do this myself because if I need it I will know it easily where is it" he replied. "okay then.." I said.