Chapter 12.1: Opposite of Lookout

"There are so many buildings, I wonder which one it is."

RYDER'S POV

Underground base.

This is the second base I build underground. The first base was Mission PAW base. it's 80% done the rest 20% is the pups' room and they will be the ones decorating it. well, it's time to get them so I take one of the rusted moving wagons and take it to the Talon's base.

As The wagon moves past the junkyard I notice something wrong in my eyes. A gun muzzle on the few piles. "This is not good... at all" I muttered.

"Charge!!" someone in the big piles comes out and runs towards me followed by the others people and dogs. I shot a guy with my weapon in blowpipe mode then put another dart and take one more down but that's not enough. two guys were already on the wagon so I change my weapon into stick mode and threw one person out of the wagon then two more arrived. I can't fight them inside the wagon so I climb onto the top of the wagon then I changed my weapon into whip mode. "Down!!" I swing my whip to the raider's hand that trying to climb to the top but someone with a gun shoots my whip makes it fall.

"I'm gonna get 'cha" The raiders climbed then grab me on the neck. "Gotcha!! Now you will come with me." the raider threw me inside the cage.

"Damn you." I fell unconscious.

CHASE'S POV

I and the other pups are just hanging out together in the TV room. I'm on the sofa with Skye, Marshall, and Everest. Rocky is playing dart with Tracker and Zuma while Rubble has been eating snacks for hours now.

Then I heard someone talking outside. "Tracker do you hear someone talking outside?"

"Wait, Si! I heard it clearly. Ritsu and Draco are talking it seems that we have a mission" Tracker focused. "C-Rank Mission."

"I surprised that we actually assigned to a mission," Zuma said.

Then Draco come inside then looked at his paper "We have a rescue mission."

"Our special ability." Zuma pointed.

"Yes, but I'm sure your rescue never been with guns." Draco walked to the chalkboard and turn on the projector. "A wagon from my base reported just moving today and since on one but Ryder on there that's mean Ryder left the base and the wagon data says the waypoint is here that's mean Ryder is going to the talons."

Everyone gasped in shock.

"Is Ryder okay?" Skye asked.

"that's what we're gonna do in this mission." Draco pointed. "The wagon was under attack by I suspect is Raider."

"Where is Devin he promised that he will keep Ryder safe!!" I groaned.

"Yes, he promised you that, and don't worry, He is already on his way to the wagon and he will never break his promises." Draco confronted.

"He's already in danger!!" I couldn't control my emotions and threw them at Draco. Rocky and Zuma blocked me from attacking Draco.

"Calm down, you're worried I get it but you don't give any trust to them." Draco pointed.

"I..." I was silent. "*sigh* Sorry."

"that's okay, I've been in the same place as you before," Draco said. "Now let's move."

We ran towards the scene where Ryder's wagon was attacked.

"Draco, Here!!" Ritsu called us from the broken wagon.

"Investigation reports," Draco commanded.

"Well, in this scenario. the Raiders already set up on this pile of junk and waited for anything past this place," Ritsu said. "So it's not a... Target raid it's just a normal daily activity of a raider."