Chapter 3 : Unexpected Meetup

"We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun"

After a few hours of wandering around we finally found the Raider's base it's not far from both they held the hostage in the village if you draw a line with the angles in three places it will make an isosceles triangle

Devin's POV

I'm walking toward the base and I think it seems to have a good defense for a stupid raider, I'm gonna take some time to analyze the base and make a strategy "let's see what we got, they have at least 3 hounds inside, they have three snipers, five fully armored Raiders, one fully armored riders and armed with a gun and two power-armored raiders, three fully armed raiders with the grenade and 4 Meele weapon raider with Molly. so... how I'm gonna take this base down." I thinking of a strategy to take down the base.

"How about make a sneaky entrance and kill the troublesome raider so we can easily fight them and take the base down." Ritsu suggested, "that would be a great strategy... Wait... Ritsu!!?? What are you doing here?." Devin was shocked "As a sidekick at least I need to be on a few fights, right? Relax C'est simple comme bonjour." Ritsu smiled and dashed to the entrance for a surprise act. I swear my brother is going to get on my nerves, well at least I have a backup.

I'm taking my zip line to the roof of the post and jump inside sneaking to find the armored and armed raider and take him down while my brother taking down the power armor from the raider, after all the armed and armored raider is down we fight the other, while Ritsu fight with dash I also have my favorites move, I put down my sword when getting surrounded "alright alright you got me." I smiled and continue "on your death." I draw my second sword and swing it 360° "Not enough, at least the dog downed" I Said

CHASE'S POV
Few minutes before the raid

I wake up from the tornado, my vision is blurry I need to see where is Skye since she was the first pup that got inside the tornado first "W... Where am I?" I said whispered to myself clear my eyes from whatever it is, my vision is become clear now but, where are we? I notice myself locked inside a cage "Wha...? What is this place?." I Asked myself since there's no one I can see "you're in my base, I found you in the middle of the wasteland, and I'm thinking how satisfied I am if I can burn a dog alive." A full armored raider said he was laying on the broken couch, "WHAT!? NO, you will not do that." I reply angrily "Oh.. I will, I'll just wait for the fire to be lit... And first is this pink dog." the raider said and laughed then walk outside wherever it is. "NO. STOP... SKYEE....!!" I Screamed angrily then something happens outside "what...? Agh.." the raider sounded outside "It's clear here Devin how about you?." Someone outside kill the raider and called someone "what is this cage? A dog? It's unconscious, Hello, did anyone lose a small dog with pink glasses?." He said. I smiled happily, and reply "Yea, that's mine could you please help me out too?." I shouted acting as Skye'owner "don't worry sir I'm with the minutemen." he said, huh? Minutemen? I don't know what is that but I assume he's a good guy then the door opened and seeing someone with scary red glasses mask.

Ritsu's POV

As soon as I open the door I see no one inside, what the heck is going on here? Is there more room inside here? "Hello? Someone here?." I shouted all I can see inside is just a cage with different dog types but mostly mongrel dogs "I'm here." a voice called me from somewhere on the shelf but I couldn't see it "are you on the other side of the wall?." I asked "no I'm in the same room as you." he answered, so where is he? "Are you inside one of the cages?" I joked "yes I'm inside the cage." he reply, what? that's impossible everything inside all of the cages is a dog, I think I'm going to open all of the cages to see it clearly