Chapter 8: Three Of A Kind

"the great leader never give up!!"

RITSU'S POV

I exited my lab with my new upgraded weapon, now I desperate to test it then I check my surroundings. There is Devin sleeping back on the couch after he wake up.

"I added new flame, electric, cyro and smoke feature to my weapon now I can fight or flee easily" I Shouted in joy. "I can't wait to try it!!" Then I remember David is still sleeping on the couch, I really excited for my new gun.

I walk closer to Devin and then point my weapon on him since he's still seems sleeping "I want to test..." my words were cut off.

"If you test it on me you gonna regret it" Devin warned.

"Oh... You're still awake." I groaned.

Then suddenly Akira showed followed by Draco and shouted. "MORNING!!!" I shocked and accidentally threw fire at Akira. Lucky she dodged in time but Draco was exactly on the Akira's back and got strucked by fire from my weapon.

"*Cough* Heck was that!!" He Shouted his face looks charred but still in good condition.

"It's so cool." I Adore my creation and ignoring Draco because of my excitement.

Akira giggled "Aww... Draco you look so funny."

"Ha, funny." Draco replied wiping his face "Ri... What in the name of father are you doing."

"Four-element feature for my battle Spear." I showed him the Spear "Impresive isn't it?"

"Remind me to add no weapon rule on the hall" Draco sarcastic.

Akira giggled "come on you two, we gotta make breakfast for everyone"

I and Draco followed her to the kitchen

Few minutes later the breakfast ready. I put the food in the table and started wake everyone up to eat.

"So Ritsu? How's the research?" Devin started a conversation.

"I found a clue for it. But I have bad and good news. We found where will the tornado dropped the other pups dropped off." I informed.

"So did they near from here?"

"Yes, they was dropped on the Shattered Soul Cliff. The bad news is since there was a dragon there the chance they survive is very small"

"What!!! We need to find them now!" Chase shouted in worry.

"Calm down, we will start the search after we eat and since I know someone who have armed there, we can pay them to help us for this mission" Devin calmed everyone down.

After the breakfast we gather in the main hall to forming a team

"I could use air recon for this mission. Then To Tracker, Chase take a partner with you then Draco will join tracker team after you check the prison Akira join with Draco then follow Chase lead, me and Ryder is a team." Devin formed the teams

Alright, that's mean I'm with skye, Chase with Marshall and Akira,
Tracker with Everest and Draco, Devin with Ryder.

"Each team will be searching to north,  west and south, since the talon is on East they will search in that direction and we start from the middle of shattered soul, thats mean the prison is the first search point"