Special New Year eve'

"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it a night"

DEVIN'S POV

Morning.

I wake up in my temporary cattle car and wipe my eyes to see clearly. today is 31 December and tomorrow will be our new journey. we're gonna go make some party and get ready for the last day of Nuclear Winter wonderland and new year's eve.

"Morning, Ritsu, You seem worried," I asked.

"Of course, I'm worried I forgot the present for NWW" Ritsu panicked.

"Calm down they will open presents from us if it already arrived."

"watcha' mean?"

"There is a wagon on the move since 4 am it will be here, I need more time sleeping in."

"SLEEPING IN? Brother, it's 5 am I'm sure thou has done a fine job of sleeping... in"

"Why don't you make the pine tree outside for later?" I asked.

"Randal already handle that situation and add his own present for Christian people"

"Well, how about our Christmas ball?"

"Already hanged mine."

"Damn you should have been waking me up."

"Sorry, I'm too panicked."

"How about you ready the food."

"Good idea" He stopped then ran to the kitchen.

I giggled "what a brother I have. Guess I have to wait for the present outside."

then I went downstairs to wait for the gift cart to arrive. I see Ryder already up and on his way to wake the pups.

"Mornin' Ryder, on your way to wake the pups?" I asked.

"Yeah, what can I help you with?" Ryder replied

"Let me do it but can you wait for the present wagon? I can't do both at the same time."

"Sure, be my guest"

I walked into the former office room while Ryder waiting on either me or the wagon. I opened chase's room on my way and seeing the german shepherd laying on the bed but the tail on the pillow and the head on the blanket.

"Look at this distinguished gentle pup. I need to wake him up the special way" I whispered.

Take my water pouch and pour it on my hand and wipe it on his head and put a bowtie on his neck. "Wake up Romeo, you have a date with someone"

He wakes up "Uh..... Huh? What? Where is this bowtie from and my head feels wet"

"I don't know, sleep dating... perhaps?" I lied.

"I'll take off this tie." He said.

"How about you keep it like that for a while and help me wake Skye up" I suggested. Then we walked to the next room, its tracker's room

"I'll wait for you in the next room" I informed then continue my walk after a right turn there is Skye's room and Randal just passed me with a pile of clothes.

"Randal do you have a perfect dress for a small pup?" I whispered.

"I think so, but fo... Oh, I get it" he gave me a cute white-pink gradient dress.

Then opened her room slowly and put the dress beside her. Then Randal give me a text on top of the dress 'wear nice we'll be hosting the party -Chase'