Chapter 7.2: Broken Trust Recital

"You can clear the sky in 10 seconds flat? Well, I can beat your time by 8 so... how 'bout that?"

DRACO'S POV

Before the attack on Shattered Soul

I was on the secret base since we are home I was fighting with Raiders on my Mission and got battle injured so my owner asked me to take a day off from any mission. Inside the base with me are the pups, the boy, and my mate Akira.

"That's it I'm bored, I need to have some adventure I can't just stay here I'm a winter wandering dog dammit!!" I shouted angrily and try to get up but I can't. The Bullet wound doesn't let me move my leg. I tried as hard as I can, I moan in pain while moving it.

All I gotta do is just jump out of this bed, it will be tough but I'll do it anyway "*thud* Aghh!!" I whine in pain but try to be as quiet as possible so no one hears.

Now all I got to do is just get up and walk outside to the gear but when I open the door to the gear there is no gear floor. I'm out of my balance and getting myself ready to fall but someone holding me... It was Akira did she notice me or just check my room and find that I was gone

"How...?" I asked.

She whinnied "You should say thank you because I was saving you from falling and it's not hard to guess what will do after you wake up you're never in the one place for longer than a week. Your owner left me in charge to watch you from going outside before your wounds are fully healed".

"Well thank you Akira, but I don't need a babysitter to watch for me I can do it myself. In my way" I protested.

"Say Draco, since our owner asked us to be a mate you never talk to me like we were friends since then can I ask you what's wrong?" She asked.

I sighed "do you remember when I, my owner, and your owner find you? You said you are from the Raiders group and your ex-boyfriend Was Eleanor's brother and he leave you like trash. I see you like you were traumatic by that"

"I am, I'm very traumatic back then. I'm scared of what love can do to me in the Worst Way. But since I was adopted by this family I'm starting to understand what's the best thing in love and caring. Seeing you and your owner fight and protect each other, caring for each other, and how hard you work to make him proud of you" he said with a smile but the eyes no on me, I reckon she flashback at the moment.

"Look Akira I see you now have your courage to love again but I'm sorry... I'm a pup who inherited the king of diamond card curse, that's means I cannot feel any loving act or anything like that. What you see between me and my owner is just a caring, pride, and promises." I replied.

"Well, at least I can try to break that curse right? At least we can talk like we were friends before I like it when you spend time with me" She insisted.

"For the curse, it needs more than just love and peace from families and more than a thousand wishes on the star. for what you want from me to spending time with you I'll always be available for you" I convinced her.

Then a ringing device appears from Akira's foreleg "oh..!!"

"What is it?" I Asked

"My Ex's sister asking if I can do a concert in shattered soul cliff, I want to go there but I'm scared if they do anything again to me," she said.

"So... You want me to go with you? You know for fixing our relationship as brother and sister maybe?" I said nervously because I never asked her for an out

"Oh yes please, you can be my drummer since you can play drum with the wooden box," She said.

"I would love to, so what are we going to wear to the concert?" I replied.