Chapter 10.1: Shadow Of Heroes

"If one plan fail we try another"

Draco's Diaries

The next day played out the same routine, train, eat, sleep. After the dueling mess, I didn't know how will the team selection go all I knew was everyone hated Kiara so I just ignored the whole idea. The closest thing they had to compactness is themselves the paw patrol team. Sure we had fun. But I never really call it teamwork because their chemistry is too powerful. Kiara left Skye alone, but I didn't let that fool me. I caught her glancing at Skye a few times in the mess hall. No doubt thinking of more ways to screw Skye's life.

Do they come and go? And with the day's and came an end to the monotonous routine. In its place came a brand new kind of hell. We were being assigned to our units.

"good afternoon my recruits, we're going to split all of you into a few teams today be sure to have good teamwork and chemistry to survive this Westland. With no further ado, the first team will consist of Rocky, Rubble, Chase, Skye, Marshall, Tracker, Everest, and Zuma mentored by Draco the son of shattered soul hero, The second team will consist of Prince, Bee, Sugar, Junior, Beau, Dream, Fylo and Glacie mentored by Akira Sunwalker The Great,
The third team will be mentored by Sparta consisting of Kong, Skyler, Ace, Rowzy, Troya, Alita, and Anubis, the team mentored by Kiara Consist of Wynter, Sandra, Leonidas, Gladiator, Lyla, Athena, Ivy, and Eva." Randal was announced as the honored person for the show. "The last is the team I will mentor Consist of Wanda, Pou, Greenleaf, Frozencube, Coutinho, Iz, and Aztec"

"Alright everybody makes a name for your team call. I'll give you a week to think of it" Timothy said.

"Guys!! Let's name our team Zanx Knight" one of the recruits from Randal.

"I like the 'Knight' Green, but the 'Zanx" kinda has a complicated meaning. How about War Knight... Actually, add 'The' on the front." Randal's member with an 'IZ' badge on his shoulders replied.

"TheWarKnight Got it and give it an abbreviation to TWK°" The guy named Green answered.

"okay my protege, what will you call your team with." Randal showed and asked.

"TheWarKnight!!" Randal's team answered.

"Good choice, c'mon we need to keep training" Randal commanded then his proteges ran towards shooting range. "Love the enthusiasm but no one grabs the guns."

"Oh, I forgot. sorry coach!!" The big guy replied then ran towards the gun crate.

Same as the other team that struggling to make decisions for their name. Except for Akira's team.

"Let's keep our owner's callout as our team name" Glacie suggested.

"Good idea!!" the rest of them agreed.

"Welcome fresh graduate and the team I mentored. Do you already make a name for your team mission callout?" Akira showed up.

"Golden Snow" Akira's team shouted.

"Alright, Golden Snow I'll choose Golden Snow Prince as your team leader" Akira looked at Prince the Golden retriever.

"What?! I think you pick the wrong person, ma'am." Prince shocked.

"No, I'm not. You have prince as your name that's mean you can lead the team as a prince would do." Akira pointed. "Now let's go I have a lesson to teach"