Chapter 18 : All Line Connected

"Don't hold on to someone who's leaving, otherwise you won't meet the one who's coming."

DRACO'S POV

Did I forget someone in the past? I tried to remember what I had been through in that war, my trauma and fear would be hard for me to explore.

"Have you already forgotten me, Draco?" The voice inside the pod giggled. "I'm Prof. Theodore... Zeta the owl's partner."

"I don't even remember that name," I said.

"Zeta is our scout owl in the factions war." Akira reminded. "You, me, Zeta, Tigeron, Doss, and Timothy is your former team member."

The voice laughed. "Your amnesia getting worse but did no harm."

"Hey! leave me and my head alone!!" I warned.

He giggled. "Son treat them good da? They're my friends."

"The one that makes you killed." The scientist said

"Now, son, I got killed because of my choice, not them." The voice reasoned.

"Dad! They didn't even help you care for me when I was young." The scientist pointed.

"They don't even know I have a kid." The voice replied.

"I don't even want to ask why, I will give you 10 minutes to talk with each other's then I will bring them out of this place." The scientists left.

"So... how's the progress of the world you want to live in." The voice asked.

"We have most of the powerful factions joined our peaceful revolution," Devin replied.

"I assume your plan worked out too, my plan to find a peaceful world with a portal is also in good progress." The voice informed.

"Really? I just assume you always fail your plan and get killed." Akira doubted.

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." The voice lectured.

"I have missed that wise speech of yours." Devin grinned.

"look at the time, it's time for you to leave." The voice reminded us.

Devin sighed. "a few moments more won't hurt, anyway you're part of timothy, he needs to go home with us."

"I'll be here drinking champagne with my wife, It's our wedding anniversary... also timothy can't leave in a short time since the experiment might be unstable and turned us both into a monster." The voice explained.

Devin had no choice. "Right."

"Oh, and Draco, by the way... please try to remember and, erm...
what's her name?" The voice hinted using Timothy's body.

"Akira," I replied

"Akira? Yes. Is it? please tell Akira to help fix your memory, Devin, you are a lone wolf hustler It says it there on the back of your watch have a look 'Hustler.' that means you own the watch, the watch doesn't own you the clock move when you tell it to." The voice said.

"I don't want to leave but again, you've proven a point," Devin said.

"Can we meet timothy again?" Akira asked.

"We'll probably meet again Kira." Timothy waved. "Oh! also, watch out for someone who slept with Randal a week before our mission, she has devil eyes on her."

"Wut?" I said as I hold my hat in my mouth.

"It means that some woman Randal slept with a month ago is a spy," Akira said.