Chapter 14: Three's A Crowd

"if you are about to express profound emotion, you might be better expressing it to someone who gives a fuck."

DRACO'S POV

Practice.

A day of learning how to use the armor barding, like everyone said 'practice makes improvement.' I'm watching the PAW Patrol team for their own armor building instruction manual practice not too far from the training ground.

Devin showed up. "Draco, we have a problem, a serious problem."

"Village Raid? It repeatedly the same things every day." Draco replied.

"No it's an A-rank mission, they need three teams for this occasion," Devin informed then hand over the mission files.

"GemBoys, S-rank teams, this squad is one of Mr.fariz's special forces." I read all of the files info

"Wasteland this e most feared raider team, they're brutal and ruthless," Devin added.

"Unfortunately, We are too," I replied. "Let's take golden snow, Paw patrol and us for the mission."

"Is it a wise choice for bringing 5 medics to the fight?" Devin asked.

"This files said the side objective is to help people on the tardez village, the main is to suppress enemy forces." Draco pointed.

"Yes, so... The medics not for us but for the tardez people that injured, Would be a warzone there." Devin sighed.

"Let's get ready and get to the mission." I walked back to the paw patrol team.

"Sir, I'm happy to report that we are already able to use the iron armor barding smoothly," Chase said.

"Save it for the mission, we have one and it's a serious defend and rescue mission, two recruits team plus me, Ryder and my team will be joined with you so I need everyone here to get ready," Draco explained.

"Sir, yes sir!" Chase said then getting ready with the others.

DRACO'S POV

Hours later we are moving to the Tardez village and stopped on the entrance bridge.

"Even the city entrance is guarded," Devin muttered.

"What's the plan?" Draco asked.

"Keep recruits safe, fast in and out, weaken the enemies one by one from the strongest." Devin planned the strategy. "Ritsu lead them to where the city population hides."

"Right! Golden Snow and Paw Patrol follow my lead." Ritsu sneaked under the bridge followed by the recruits.

"Akira, we can do a surprise attack if you can give us support, Ryder is going to watch any place that could be a sniper spot." Devin planned to strike.

"We should play it clean or the city security will be harder to bust," Akira suggested.

"Getting to the other side of the bridge first to block their way is a good plan" Draco added.

"That's that then." Devin climbed the bridge steel beam I let Akira climb next then Ryder and I'm on the back.

After we get to the other side of the bridge Devin shoots down the snipers on two buildings. "Now or never!!"

I carry Akira on my back and get down with the rope climbing device followed by Ryder with his multi-function pole. Then gunshots happened on the bridge top where Devin is.

"Contact! Need support." Devin shoots back at them, he dodged the bullet making him slip and fall from the top of the bridge.

"Devin catch!!" I threw the grappling gun at him