Special Valentine day

"Howdy!! Git yer partner mate, dance floor has been started"

Broadcast.

"Hello wasteland!! Your favorite radio broadcaster is here! We're broadcasting live from the main base of The talons. We will sing and dance together here. For those of you couples who want to celebrate Valentine's Day, you can visit the main base of the talons now. We would have a duet together and dance together non-stop until the night."

CHASE'S POV

Me, Skye, Akira, Draco, Everest and Marshall are getting ready to perform a duet together to sing our song.

"Chase! How do my looks like?" Skye asked.

"Like a royal princess." I was stunned to see her like that. "How do you think about my appearance?"

"You always looks great Chase." Skye complimented.

I blushed.

"Look how two love birds there is talking to each other. I hope you can do that too." Akira sighed.

"Hey! Who says I can't be romantic like that." Draco denied as they walk inside the wardrobe. "After you, M'lady."

Akira giggled. "Thank you, By the way you're trying too hard... I can smell your brain frying."

"Wha..?" Draco touched his forehead before he realise. "Oh you Sly fox."

Akira laughed. "Dumb malamute!"

Then Everest and Marshall come inside this room.

"Guys! Check it out!! A Snow bling formal dress." Everest said.

"Good on ya." Draco commend. "Uh... Marsh... You do realise it's a formal party right?"

"Yeah!? Why'd you ask?" Marshall Replied.

"Ya wearing a hat, jacket black shirt trucker gloves and Jean." Draco mentioned.

"I already told him that, but it seems his stage fright is more powerful than anything I've ever seen." Everest informed.

"Ugh!!" Draco facepalmed. "Okay, fine! You can wear that but take off the hat."

"No!! I'm keeping it." Marshall refuses.

Akira sighed. "Marshy... You don't need any of that in the stage. you'll see everyone being romantic with his partner. so, no one will notice you singing on the stage."

"Are you sure?" Marshall doubted.

"Marshall, think about how fun our valentine duet with our partner. Never think about the audience." Akira said.

"Yeah, do what you like to do don't think of everyone else. Your fun is number one." Draco added.

"Okay, I'll try." Marshall calmed.

"Akira and Draco and two other couples will be singing their new song which will be the first song in this valentine event." The radio guy said. "let's warmly welcome them. Our Jazz couple featuring Paw patrol's couples."