THIRTY NINE.

THIRTY NINE ;
break up

twitch stream !

WilburSoot is live!
so, we broke up. let's talk about it.

"Hello, chat," Wilbur started, looking incredibly sad. "I have some terrible news for you all that I figured you would want to hear from me and not from a twitter update account."

He watched as the chat flew by, barely able to keep the grin off of his face as he read how distressed everyone seemed to be.

"I'm sure you've all gathered what I wanted to say, based on the title of the stream. I know many of you will be upset by this, but it was for the best," he looked down, hoping that avoiding looking at the camera would make it easier to keep the act up.

He sighed heavily before wiping at his eyes, "It wasn't an easy decision to come to, but—,"

"I think you've tortured them enough," Evelyn interrupted, popping up from behind his chair. "Literally everyone on twitter is crying and i've already received three missed calls from Tommy."

Wilbur smiled widely as she draped her arms over his shoulders and rested her chin on his curls. "Surprise?"

"I think they're mad at you," she muttered, squinting at the chat that was somehow moving even faster now. "I don't blame them. That was kind of cruel."

"It was also your idea," he scoffed, reaching up to grab her hand. "Although I think they might be crying for an entirely different reason now. Your fault again, by the way."

Evelyn sighed softly, "Sorry, guys. Thought it would be a funny prank. It has almost been a whole year and you guys have been asking for me to be on his stream for even longer than that, so we figured it was about time."

"Don't listen to her, chat. I've been trying to get her to stream with me for months. Kind of seems like she hates you, sorry to have to tell you that."

She scoffed and tried to pull her hand away from him, making him laugh and press it tightly against his chest. "Wils lying to you, I swear. I—oh, hello Tommy! Call him, Wil! You know he's my favorite—,"

Wilbur scowled and shot a glare at the camera, "I refuse. Tommy, isn't it your bed time or something? Fuck off."

"Tommy said you can rot in hell," Evelyn said as she grinned up at the camera. "Not me though, right Tommy? I hope not. We're best friends. Who's George? I don't know him."

The soft ding signaling that someone had joined the call went off immediately.

"Wilbur, can she hear me?" George asked, sounding unamused. "If she can't, tell her she's dead to me and I hate her guts. That's all. Bye."

Wilbur tilted his head up and smirked at Evelyn, "Gogy isn't very happy with you, darling. In case you didn't hear him."

"Don't care. He's a loser."

He glanced towards her phone that was laying on his desk, just out of sight from the camera. "He doesn't seem thrilled about that, Evie. He's blowing up your phone right now."