FORTY.

FORTY ;
kill my time

real life / twitter !

Goldenhart&Gogy @GogysBiggestFan
it feels like a personal attack that george is prettier than me as a girl. kind of fucked up universe

💭  disabled             ♻️ 7,985           ❤️ 345k

"Can you believe it?" Wilbur asked, falling onto the couch beside her. "It's been a whole year now. Isn't that crazy?"

Evelyn nodded, "Seems unreal to me, honestly. Is this a fever dream?"

"Its not, because I specifically remember you saying something one year ago that I have been looking forward to."

She winced slightly as she stared at the ground, refusing to look at him.

"Have you thought about it?"

"...sort of."

"And?" he asked, sounding nervous. "Have you decided?"

Evelyn hesitated, "I—are you sure it would be a good idea, Wil?"

Wilbur was quiet for a few minutes as he played her words over in his head. And despite the fact that he was trying desperately not take her hesitation personally, he was having a hard time.

"why wouldn't it be?"

She sighed and anxiously played with her fingers, "I don't know. Lots of things could go wrong—,"

Scoffing, Will rolled his eyes at looked at the ceiling, "I don't get it. You tell me you love me. You tell me you're the happiest you've ever been, and don't get me wrong, I am too. So what's stopping you from wanting to be happy together? Waking up to each other every day, movie nights whenever we want, getting to be around each other when we need it...Ev, I'm not proposing and it's not like you don't basically live here anyways. I just want to be with you more..."

"I get that, Wil. I promise that's what I want to..."

"But?"

"But what we have going is so good, and I don't want you to just wake up and not like me all of a sudden if we live together. I'd be devastated, Wil. I know I can be annoying and clingy and—,"

With a sigh, Will scooted over to her and wrapped his arms around her, "darling, do you genuinely think I could wake up and not feel everything for you? I don't care if you're clingy, in fact, I love it. My last girlfriend didn't ever want to be around me, so it's so nice that you do. Listen to me, Evie. It's impossible for me to wake up one day and not want to be with you. I love you."