EXTRA CHAPTER TWO.

EXTRA CHAPTER TWO ;
matching sweaters

messages/real life !

Evelyn Hart
techno!!!!
hi :D
are you here yet?
your plane landed like ten
minutes ago I KNOW you're here
and it's rude to ignore me

Techno
Has anyone ever told you you're insane?

Evelyn Hart
no why

Techno
I know for a fact that you're lying because i've definitely said that multiple times.

Evelyn Hart
then why'd u ask

Techno
to see if you've evolved into an honest person since the last time we talked.
clearly, I was wrong.

Evelyn Hart
ugh WHATEVER
WHERE ARE YOU

Techno
better question, where are YOU?
i've been standing at the exit for a few minutes now.

Evelyn Hart
AND YOU DIDNT SAY ANYTHING?!?!

Techno
no.
I figured you'd be here.
You know...since you told me you would be.

Evelyn Hart
I AM HERE
BRB
SPRINTING TBERE RN

Techno
please just walk like a normal person I really don't want to have to tell Wilbur you got run over by a suitcase because you were being impatient.
Ah, too late I guess.

Techno watched on in amusement as Evelyn narrowly avoided being run over by a large group of people trying to make their way out of the airport. She was barely looking where she was going as she clumsily made her way towards him, but he was convinced she didn't actually see him. In fact, she was so focused on getting there, she nearly walked right past Techno.

"Did you not know what I looked like before you came to pick me up from the airport?" He asked as he reached out and lightly grabbed her arm. "I feel like you've facetimed me before, so really I have no idea what your excuse for almost walking right past me could possibly be."

Her head shot up at his voice and her frown quickly turned into a wide grin. "Of course I know what you look like! I just...was trying to multitask."

Techno narrowed his eyes at her as she sheepishly tucked her hair behind her ear. "Multitask? What, look for me and not get trampled on your way here? Because I kind of think looking where you're going helps to...you know, not get run over?"

Evelyn sighed heavily and peeked behind him, "I'm looking for your brother, actually—,"

"Still not related."

"—I brought him along and told him we were picking up my cousin and he wandered off because he was bored or something. And now he's lost and probably dead and now we have to celebrate Tommy's birthday without him."

Techno chuckled and nodded towards the left, "or," he started as lightly turned Evelyn to look in the right direction, "he's right there."

She squinted in the direction he had pointed towards and scowled. Wilbur was making his way towards her, smile on his face as he swung the many shopping bags he was carrying back and forth. He didn't seem to notice Techno standing behind her until he was directly in front of them.

"Your cousin is Technoblade?" Wilbur gasped dramatically as he handed his girlfriend his bags and rushed to give the other man a hug. "I can't believe you never told me that!"

Evelyn scoffed and swung one of the bags at him, lightly hitting him in the back. "Where the hell have you been?"

"Looks like he was shopping," Techno said, pointing towards the bags she was holding.

"Okay smart ass, that's not what I meant," she muttered, before her eyes widened and she reached over to slap Wilburs arm.

"Ow! What the fuck, Evie?! I didn't think wandering around meant you got to beat me up!" Wilbur exclaimed as he rubbed his arm and scowled at her.

She gestured between the two men before letting out an exasperated huff and throwing her arms in the air.

"I don't know what this," he copied her previous gesture and squinted at her, "means, Ev."

"You told me he'd shank me if I hugged him!"

Techno slowly looked between the couple before frowning. "You told her i'd what?"

"Shank her. She was quite clear when she said it, Techno," Wilbur replied with a fond roll of his eyes. "Can we leave this terrible airport now? I'm dying to brag to Tommy that I met you first."

"Are we not going to talk about the fact that you've been slandering my name while i've been in America?" Techno asked with a raise of his eyebrows. "I promise I won't...shank you, Evelyn. If you, um, you know...wanted a hug or something—,"

He was cut off by her abruptly throwing herself at him, arms tightly wrapping around his middle as Wilbur cooed from the side.

"Aww, that's so adorable," he said as Techno awkwardly hugged her back. "Now can we please go home? I need to do an airport haul for two of my favorite people in the world."

"I'm telling Tommy," Evie sung as she moved out of Technos embrace and hooked arms with Wilbur instead. "He's going to be heartbroken, you know? He'll probably say something along the lines of 'i'm the only one allowed to have a favorite brother you bitch!"

Techno sighed as they began walking towards the car. "Not related," he insisted, amusement evident in his voice. "I barely even know them, to be honest. I just came out here to see Phil."

Wilbur stopped abruptly and turned around, "Shut the fuck up, Techno. We're brothers and since you're here you can no longer deny it."

Evelyn nodded in agreement, "I got you guys matching sweaters and everything. Yours is pink."

"Thanks," he deadpanned, before gesturing in the direction of the parking lot. "Now can we go? I'm about five minutes away from passing out right here."

Wilbur grinned and started walking again, dragging Evelyn behind as he started to ramble about how of course they're on the same page and Evelyn really needed to stop distracting them.

The bright smile on his face made it nearly impossible for her to even pretend to be annoyed at his antics.

A/N
hi guys long time no talk <3