Asgard

Asgard

Thor, Leo, and Carter arrived at Asgard.

"Come!" Thor boomed. "Father awaits!"

A WHILE LATER

They walked into the palace. It was empty.

"This is strange..." Thor mumbled. "There should be people here..."

Suddenly, the room swirled. The illusion disappeared. An arena appeared in place of the throne room. The floor was dirt and the walls were covered with mirrors.

Loki appeared. "Hello, brother! I see you've brought two of your puny heroes with you, as I asked."

"Loki!" Thor exclaimed. "What are you planning this time?"

"Yeah, who'd you team up with this time? Medusa?" Leo asked.

Loki smiled. "No, someone else. Have fun with your battles!"

"Battles?" Carter asked. Loki laughed and disappeared.

A woman appeared. She had dark hair and eyes.

Leo pulled a hammer from his toolbelt. "Who are you?"

The woman smiled. "Young demigod, how is it that you do not know me? My name is Hathor! Do you know me now?"

Leo frowned. "No."

"Hathor..." Carter muttered, thinking. His eyes widened. "Leo! That's Hathor! She's the Egyptian goddess of beauty!"

Hathor smiled. "Someone finally recognizes me! But I don't only symbolize beauty. Do you know what else I symbolize?"

Thor laughed. "What else do you symbolize, goddess of beauty? How much of a threat can it cause?"

Hathor's smile turned evil. "Mirrors." She waved her hands. The reflections in the mirrors came alive.

Reflection Thor, Carter, and Leo stepped out of the mirrors, armed and ready to fight. Hathor disappeared.

Leo cursed undr his breath. "How do we fight us?" He didn't get an answer because the reflections charged.

The Thors clashed. Thunder boomed and lighting flashed.

Both Leos started pulling parts out of their toolbelts to make weapons.

Carter and Carter looked at each other and drew their wands and staffs.

After several minutes of fighting, victory seemed hopeless. The reflections and originals were the same strength, but the reflections didn't tire.

Carter had an idea. "Thor! Do you think you could beat both Leo and me?"

Thor laughed. "Easily!"

"Then here ya go!" Leo screamed, pushing his reflection towards Thor. Carter did the same.

Reflection Thor laughed, "Who do I kill first?" Carter and Leo took off running.

Finally, Thor managed to beat two of the reflections. He faced himself. The moment Thor attacked, Leo sent blasts of fire at the reflection and Carter threw clay in the reflection's eyes. They managed to win.

The ceiling caved in. The rest of the New York Heroes poured in. The ones who couldn't fly were in a shield plane.

"IT'S A TRAP!!!" Percy screamed. "GET OUT OF THERE!!!!"

"Yeah, we know," Carter mumbled, gesturing to the defeated reflections.

"Can we go back to Earth now?" Leo asked. "I don't like this place!"

Piper laughed. "Yes, we're going back to Stark Towers!"

A/N Sorry the last chapter was so short, but I hope this super long one made up for it...

Any ideas for the New York Heroes? I'd love to hear ideas you readers have!

~CB