Where He Went

Olympus

An angry Aphrodite pointed her finger at him, and Octavian suddenly disappeared.

???

Octavian opened his eyes. He was positive that he had died, so where was he now?

Everything was pink and frilly. People of all ages huddled around the room and talked softly. No one seemed to think Octavian's appearance was strange.

The people were dressed in a crazy assortment of clothes. Some were dressed as like Renaissance people while others looked like they had popped out of the 80s. Still others were dressed in even more ancient outfits, like Greeks and Romans. Stupid Greeks!

A boy with a black mullet and bellbottoms and a girl in a tyedye dress with floweres in wavy blonde hair walked up to Octavian.

"Hey," the boy said, "I'm Nathan. This is Raine."

"Octavian," Octavian replied.

"Groovy."

The girl, Raine, spoke up, "What'd you do to get here?"

"Have sucky roommates who hate Aphrodite. Where is here?"

"This is a room where we sit and do nothing forever."

"How'd you get here?"

"I said that peace and preventing war was more important than beauty."

Nathan laughed, "And I said that she needed to focus less on fashion and more on music. She didn't think the idea was very radical. "

"When do we leave?"

Raine snorted, "Never."

Octavian looked around. It seemed to be true as the room had no visible door. He sighed and sat down. Forever would be a long wait.

A/N My friend @MattLovesBooks wrote the story A Pary, A Game, Catastrophic Consequences. It is one of the best books I have ever read. If he doesn't get 100 reads on his book by the end of May, he's deleting it!

Please help me save this wonderful book! Help me get 100 reads and beyond! Read it and share it with everyone you know! Please! Please don't let this book full of potential go to waste.