Thor freaks out

Stark Towers

Percy aced the physical evaluation. He still refused to answer any questions about his life, though.

After the physical, the Avengers and Percy had lunch.

"So, Percy, are you enjoying the tests?" Tony asked to lighten the mood.

"No," Percy answered.

"Why not?"

"I hate tests."

"Percy?" Bruce asked. "I saw you were fidgeting an awful lot yesterday. Were you lieing to us?"

"No," Percy replied. "I'm ADHD."

"Oh. Is it very annoying?"

"The dyslexia's worse."

"I have heard of a magical group of Greek people that are ADHD and dyslexic!" Thor exclaimed. "They're called demigods and they go to this camp - Camp Half Blood!"

"Really?" Percy asked.

"Yes! There are even some heroes from this camp that are very well known on Asgard! They are Perseus son of Posiden and Annabeth daughter of Athena! It is said that they fell into Tartarus and survived!"

"What's Tartarus?" Natasha asked.

"Basically Greek hell," Percy said.

"Yes!" Thor cried. "It is also said that these two demigods defeated Kronos the king titan and Gaea, the very Earth itself!"

"That can't be true!" Clint exclaimed.

"So Norse gods are completely real, but Greek gods can't be true?" Tony asked. Clint glared at him.

"I agree with Hawkeye," Steve said. "It sounds too crazy to be real."

"Oh, it's true all right," Percy said quietly.

"How do you know?" Natasha asked.

In response, Percy closed his eyes. A few seconds passed. Then, all of the water on the table flew up and crashed into Tony's face. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!??!?!!??!?!" he screamed.

"Well, you did knock him out," Steve said.

Thor squealed like a little girl. "DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO THIS IS?!??!?!" he squealed.

Tony, Bruce,  Clint, Natasha, and Steve all shook their heads.

"This is Perseus!" Thor screamed.

"It's Percy," Percy said.

"Well, Percy," Thor said, "we must explain demigods to these people!" They had a lot of explaining to do.

A/N So the Avengers are learning about half bloods. I'll update soon. Until then:

Vote

Fight monsters

Comment

Save the world

Share

Follow me

Thanks!

Bye my Hero Readers!

~CB