SHH!!! It's a secret meeting!

Diner in New York

Thor and Natasha walked into the diner and made their way to the demigods table (they could tell that it was the demigods because they were the only teens in the diner.)

Leo and Percy stood up. "Mom, Dad!" Leo exclaimed.

"Hi, Fred, it's good to see you!" Natasha said.

"Thor," Percy said in a whisper, "there's a slip of paper in your menu. All of you meet us at that spot in two days. For right now, keep pretending to be a family."

They had lunch.

Afterwards, they walked through the New York crowd and split up. Percy was positive that no one knew of the next meeting.

He was wrong.

********************************************************************

S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ

Director Fury had disguised an agent as the waitress. She had bugged the table. He had heard every word.

He'd also seen what Percy had written on the paper. He knew everything. More importantly, the voice in his head knew everything too.

"The next meeting might be...interrupted," he thought.

A/N 0.0

There's gonna be another meeting. And Fury knows about it. So does the voice. I'll explain the voice later, when it's more important.

I'll update soon. Until then:

Vote

Fight monsters

Comment

Save the world

Share

Follow me

Thanks!

Bye my Hero Readers!

~LB