Olympus

Empire State Building

Sadie stared at the Empire State Building. "Why are we here?" she asked. "I thought we were going to Olympus."

The team decided that herding everyone through the elevator to Olympus would be crowded, so only a few people were going to attack the love goddess. Sadie, Carter, Thor, Percy, Annabeth, Leo, and Octavian were standing outside.

"Olympus is the Empire state building," Annabeth said.

"ONWARD TO GREEK ASGUARD!!!!!!!!!" Thor shouted and ran inside.

"We better follow him and make sure he doesn't break anything," Carter sighed.

They found Thor arguing with the guy sitting at the desk. "Let me in!" Thor shouted.

"Nope," the desk guy said.

"But I must see the gods!"

"Gods? This is the Empire State Building! There aren't any gods here!"

"I am the Thor, Son of Oden! I demand you let me meet the gods!"

"They aren't here!"

Percy walked up to the desk, "Hey, Jerry! How you doing? We kinda need to get to the 600th floor..."

"Of course, Mr. Jackson!" Jerry said, pulling out an elevator card.

"How did you do that?" Thor asked, amazed.

"We're kinda famous on Olympus," Percy said.

"Awesome!"

"But the Fates hate us. We had to go through Tartarusto earn our fame," Annabeth said.

"Was it worth it?" Sadie asked.

"No!" Percy and Annabeth said in unison.

"Can we just go to Olympus now?" Octavian whined.

"I really hate this guy," Leo mumbled.

Olympus

Aphrodite was discussing love with Eros. "You shouldn't have made that boy fall for the farmer's daughter!" she scolded.

"But it will be....interesting," Eros said.

"But it's a normal relationship! He should have fallen for the emperor's daughter!"

"That'll never work out!"

The doors burst open. Percy and his friends walked into the room.

"I'm sorry, Miss," Aphrodite's secretary apologized, "they just barged in here and demanded to see you! I couldn't get them to lea-"

"It's quite alright," Aphrodite said, shooing her secretary away. "After all, this is my favorite couple!"

"I'll just be going now," Eros said and disappeared.

"Hi, Aphrodite," Annabeth said. "How are you?"

"You controlled us!" Sadie shouted.

"Did I?" Aphrodite asked.

"Sadie, calm down," Annabeth tried, but Sadie was mad now.

"YOU WERE CONTROLLING ALL OF US AND FREAKING PERCY AND ANNABETH OUT!!!!!"

"I'm pretty sure that I'd remember that!" Aphrodite said.

"IT HAPPENED YESTERDAY!!!!"

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad!"

"WE HAD A CLOSET FULL OF PICTURES!!!!!!!!!"

"SADIE!!!!" Annabeth yelled.

"What?!"

"Calm down."

"Can I stab her now?" Percy asked.

"No."

"Look, ladie," Leo said, "it's okay to ship a couple. But don't go around controlling everybody so they turn into stalkers!"

Aphrodite giggled. "You kids are so cute!"

Percy stabbed her in the stomach, Thor's hammer slapped her in the face, and Leo set her hair on fire. Aphrodite screamed.

When she finally got the fire out, she turned on them, "WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?"

Sadie started sobbing. "It was all Octavian! He made us come here and controlled us so that this happened! We didn't mean it! We're sorry!"

Octavian screamed. When everyone turned to look, he had disappeared.

"You can leave now!" Aphrodite said cheerfully.

Stark Tower

"You just left Octavian there?!" Piper asked.

"Yeah," Sadie said.

"But you blamed Percy's stupid idea on him!"

"That's the only reason we brought him."

"Who actually hated Octavian?" Percy asked. Everyone raised their hand.