Final A/N

A/N Hi, guys. This will be the last A/N in New York Heroes. I have a couple things to address now that the story has officially ended.

First: I'd like to thank all of you lovely Hero Readers. Thank you so much for reading this story. Thank you for seeing it through. Thank you for voting and commenting. Thank you for being invested. Thank you for everything. I love you all.

Second: I have a very special person I'd like to recognize. Thank you so much, Rock_N_HolyCow. He is the person who urged me to write this story. In fact, New York Heroes was inspired by his book: The Demivengers, which was one of the first books I ever read on Wattpad. Even years later, when I talk about the group of heroes in this story, I choke down the word Demivengers. It's not my word to use, but it fits perfectly. He inspired me to write this story, gave me advice on writing, and helped me get new readers. Without him, this story would not exist, so thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Third: A while ago, I asked you guys if I should edit this story. The main consensus was that an edit would be great, but several readers asked if I would wait until the story ended before I started editing.

Well, it's oficially the end. Do you guys still want an edit?

I should clarify something: I've decided to do a rewrite instead of an edit, if you guys still want one. The difference between the two: a rewrite will technically be a different book. That way, I can make edits while still preserving the original.

The new book is called Heroes of New York (NYH Rewrite). Right now, I have some questions about the story. Could you hop over and answer them, please? I'd appreciate your feedback.

Finally: It's the end. We made it! Thank you again for everything!

And, as always, don't forget to:

Vote

Fight monsters

Comment

Save the world

Share

Follow me

Thanks!

Goodbye for the last time, my wonderful Hero Readers! I love you all!

~CB