Anime

Stark Towers

"Anime is a style of animation. It's Japanese. People sub and dub anime so we can watch it. Subbing is adding English subtitles. Dubbing is getting new voice actors to say the lines in English.

"So Attack on Titan is an anime. Titans are these giants that eat humans. There are 6, 15, and 50 meter titans. The entire human population lives inside three giant walls.

"The army is broken into three groups - the Survey Corps, Military Police, and Garrison. The scouts go outside the walls and try to find out more about the titans so the humans can stop them. Make sense?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah," Tony replied.

"Oh! And after you watch Attack on Titan, you have to watch-"

"We get it," Nico interrupted.

"STOLLS!!!!!!!!" Annabeth screamed from her room.

"What'd ya do now?" Piper asked.

Travis and Connor took off running.

"She's gonna murder them," Thalia said.

Three hours later

"OKAY, OKAY! WE'RE SORRY!!!!" Travis screamed. Annabeth had found the Stolls and had Thor hold them upside down out of the window on the 10th floor.

"What did they do?" Frank asked.

"They put a tarantula on Annabeth's pillow. She washed it 17 times," Hazel replied.

"HELP!! INTRUDERS!!! THEY'VE GOT MAGIC!!!!!!" Natasha's voice sounded in everyone's earpieces.

Monster! Everyone thought and ran downstairs.