not-so-secret-meeting

Random field near CHB

The Avengers got out of the car and walked over to the demigods. The seven of the prophecy and Nico were there.

"So, why are we even having a meeting in the first place?" Tony asked.

"Because something is wrong with the pirate guy," Annabeth answered.

"Fury?" Natasha asked.

"Yes. Have you noticed, that every once in a while, he tilts his head like he's listening to something, or more likely, someone? My mother gave me a warning about a week ago. She said: The god of mischief still lives. He is the king. The King has joined the Ice Queen. Warn his enemies. Do you know what this means?"

The Avengers gasped. "Loki!" Thor exclaimed.

"Who?" Leo asked. So the Avengers told the demigods about Thor's adopted brother, the Norse god of mischief, who had tried, and failed, to rule Earth.

"I thought he died in the Dark World," Thor finished, "but he isn't the god of mischief for nothing."

"We need to stop hi-" Steve started, but was cut off when S.H.I.E.L.D. agents burst out of nowhere.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Our plan is going wonderfully!" Loki exclaimed.

"Yes, it is, isn't it," a woman's voice said.

They were looking into a puddle. Through the water, they could see the agents overpower the demigods and force the Avengers to surrender.

"Shall we go meet our new hostages?" the woman asked. "I'm getting bored just whispering into that Director's ear."

"Yes," Loki said, standing up, "let's go to Earth and say 'hello'."

A/N Sorry to those of you that are getting annoyed with all of the cliffhangers. The next chapter probably won't be a cliffy. At least, I'll try not to make it one.

Do you know who the lady is? She's from hoo. Her first appearance is in the Lost Hero. Now do you know who it is? You'll find out next chapter!

I'll update soon. Until then:

Vote

Fight monsters

Comment

Save the world

Share

Follow me

Thanks!

Bye my Hero Readers!

~LB