Party

Camp Half Blood

Everyone was having an EXTREME funeral *cough cough* party *cough cough* to celebrate Octavian's death. The Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, Norse, Avengers, and Rachel were all there. It was pretty epic. The gods even came down from Olympus to celebrate Octavian's death.

The party was held at Camp Half Blood. Everyone grouped together around the campfire and socialized while music played.
The refreshments were divine. (Literally - Dionisus provided nonalcoholic drinks.) Later in the night, someone started karaoke. Percy tortured everyone's ears by singing "We Are the Champions." Tony, Leo, and Leo's half siblings even set off fireworks.

Oden and the Greek/Roman gods got along suprisingly well. Frey and Demeter talked about summer and crops. Hades mentioned loaning some souls to Valhalla for Rangarok.

Hawkeye bonded with some Apollo kids over archery. Natasha fit right in with both the Ares and Athena kids.

Of course, capture the flag was included. Gods (except Thor) were banned from playing.

Camp Half Blood and the Avengers went against Camp Jupiter and the Egyptians. Camp Half Blood won. Some called using Thor and the Hulk unfair, but no fistfights occurred, so everything turned out okay.

After the party, everyone was extremely glad that Octavian was dead. Hades was the only disappointed one - Octavian would still be in the underworld.