FIGHT!!! (part 2)

"Uh, guys?" Leo called. "You might want to take a look at this!" He'd pulled off one of the panels covering the computer's inner workings. Inside, the wires and plugs had been entangled within a mass vines and flowers.

Natasha gingerly lifted a strand of the vine. "What is this?"

"Those would be my flowers," an unfamiliar voice said from behind them. Three young adults - two girls and one boy - stood in the doorway, blocking off the exit.

The boy smiled and stepped forward. "Didn't you like the gift?"

Everyone immediately drew their weapons. "Uh, no, not really," Leo said. "I don't do well with organic matter. Could we just get our computer back?"

"Oh, a talker," one of the girls said. She was tall with dark hair and sharp features. "Eliza, shut him up."

The other girl just stared at her. "That's not my villain name."

"What?" the first girl asked.

"I call you Nervous Wreck when I'm talking to you, so you should call me by my villain name, too."

The dark haired girl stared at her, confused. "But you haven't even picked a name yet."

"That's no excuse!"

"Uh, maybe you could talk about this later?" the guy suggested.

"Fine!" the other girl, Eliza, sighed. "Where were we?"

"Um, do you guys need a minute?" Leo asked. "Because if you do, we can just come back - "

"Right. Eliza, can you shut him up?" the dark haired girl asked.

"Yes, Myra, I can. Time me." Leo couldn't see how this girl could possibly be a threat. She was on the shorter side and slender, not very intimidating. Then, Eliza disappeared. And Leo hit the floor.

"Ow! Hey!" Leo shouted. Natasha scanned the room again, but the superhuman girl had already reappeared in her original position in front of the door.

"How did you do that?!" Annabeth asked. "Are you a daughter of one of the wind gods? Or maybe Hermes? Although, I've never met a child of Hermes with a skill like that."

Eliza laughed. "No, I'm a mortal. Well, a mutant, to be exact."

Natasha stiffened. "Mutants? Like the X-men?"

"You know them?" Walt asked incredulously.

"No, just people like them," the Russian replied. "And it isn't a pleasant memory."

"So how did she teleport, or whatever it is?" Leo asked, standing and rubbing his aching rear.

Natasha shook her head. "It isn't teleportation. Her metabolism is greatly increased, allowing her to move at speeds impossible for a normal human."

"So, superspeed?"

"Sure."

"Are the rest of you mutants, too?" Annabeth asked casually.

Eliza perked up, "Yep! Kendal controls plants and stuff, and Myra can - "

"Eliza, shut up!" the dark haired girl, Myra, shouted. "You don't need to tell them everything about us! You do remember that we're enemies, right?"

Annabeth grabbed Natasha's arm and dragged her behind a desk. "Quick, while they're arguing, we can come up with a plan. What do you know about these mutants?"

"Not much. Their genes have mutated, unlocking superhuman powers."

"Any idea what that girl Myra can do?"