Rescue-thingy!

S.H.I.E.L.D Interrogation Room

The wall exploded. Seven teenagers climbed through the new hole in the wall.

"Woah! Dude, you were in an interrogation? What did you do?" Leo asked.

"Who are you and why did you break my wall?" Fury yelled.

A blonde girl stepped forward. "I'm Annabeth," she said, "this is Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Nico, and Leo. We destroyed your precious wall because Leo wanted to. Any questions? Great!"

They grabbed Percy, who was mumbling something to Thor, and jumped out of the hole in the wall.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!??!??!!!?" Fury screamed to the guards.

€€€€€€££€€€€€€€££€£€££€€££€££££££€€£££££€£€€€£€£££€£££€€££€€££€

Stark Towers

"What did the kid say?" Tony asked Thor. The Avengers were having a meeting.

"We shall meet Perseus and his friends in the lobby of the Empire State Building!" Thor said happily.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

S.H.I.E.L.D Surveillance Helicopter

Director Fury listened intently to the Avengers' conversation.

"I want at least one hundred agents in and around that building tomorrow," he told his assistant.

He was going to catch and kill Percy Jackson and all of the other demigods, no matter what. The voice in his head wasn't giving him a choice.