INTRUDERS!!!

A/N If you haven't read Rick Riordan's crossover series, Carter and Percy met. When they parted ways, Carter wrote a hyroglyph on Percy's hand. If Percy says "Carter", then Carter will hear him and come to help.

Sadie and Annabeth also met and exchanged phone numbers.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Stark Towers

"Help! Intruders!" Natasha screamed. "And they've got magic!"

Everyone ran down the stairs and out to the street. Black Widow, Hulk, and Hawkeye were fighting a group of teenagers.

The strangers had all drawn circles around themselves with chalk. Some of the teens were holding curved sticks that looked sort-of like boomerangs. Others were holding what looked like curved swords.

"Holy cow!" Hazel yelped. "Can you feel the magic in the air?" There was so much magic that it felt like a heavy blanket in the air.

The Hulk roared as he was encased in a glowing cage. "We need to go help them!" Piper exclaimed. The Avengers and Demigods ran forward to help.

The team fought hard, but it was clear that they were losing. Percy and Annabeth glanced at each other and had a silent conversation. "Do it," Annabeth told Percy.

"Carter! I need help! My friends and I are by the Stark Towers in New York!" Percy shouted.

"Just in case that didn't work," Annabeth muttered and pulled out her phone. 

Minutes later, a flying ship pulled by a gryphon appeared overhead and landed a few feet away from the battle. Two boys and two girls jumped out.

A boy with curly brown hair shouted, "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING? STAND DOWN!!!!"

The intruders started complaining.

"STAND DOWN OR ANSWER TO ISIS, RA, ANIBUS, AND HORUS!!!!" a blonde girl with purple highlights wearing combat boots screamed. The intruders dropped their weapons.

"Who are they?"

"What are they doing here?"

"Are they a threat?"

The Avengers and demigods were full of questions.

"Carter!" Percy exclaimed.

"Percy! Nice to see you're still alive!" Carter said cheerfully.

"Hi, Sadie!" Annabeth said, "Find any more ambrosia?"

"No," Sadie said, "Nice to see you, though!"

Everyone else was confused. What was going on?

A/N HOLY DUCKING COW I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I checked chapter 1. 417 DUCKING READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll update soon. Until then:

Vote

Fight monsters

Comment

Save the world

Share

Follow me

Thanks!

Bye my Hero Readers!

~LB