New People

Olympus

"Why are we even here?" Tony whined. Everyone groaned. The Avengers had been on Olympus for 10 minutes. All anyone had done was listen to Tony whine.

The demigods burst into the throne room.

"What do you want, Punk?" Ares asked.

"Um, what do we want again?" Percy asked Annabeth. She whispered something in his ear. "Okay, I think I got it now," Percy said. "We want our friends back!"

"Well," Athena said, "we were just about to summon you. We've decided that you should probably hear what we're about to say."

"What is it?" Nico asked.

"As you know, several demigods are joining the Avengers team," Zeus said. "We have some other half bloods that we want to join you."

"Who's joining the team?" Natasha asked.

Artemis replied, "Octavian, Travis Stoll, Connor Stoll, and Lauren Banks."

"NO!!!!" all of the demigods screamed.

"Why?" Steve asked.

"Because," Annabeth said, "Travis and Connor are brothers, sons of Hermes, and Hermes is the only person in the universe that can prank better than them. Octavian wants to kill all of us and start a war against the Greeks. He's Roman. Lauren is okay-ish. She's really perky, but we already have Leo."

"You're forgetting something," Piper said. Annabeth shot her a confused look.

"Lauren is a daughter of Khione," Jason said. "Khione's evil, and we don't know if Lauren will side with her mom or not. Also, Lauren and Leo are fire and ice: opposites. That can't be good."

"Well, you'll have to tell us how it all works out," Apollo said.

"The new recruits arrive in two days," Posiden added, and everyone except the gods was whisked back to Stark Towers.

A/N The new recruits will arrive in the next chapter. Lauren is my OC, in case you were wondering.

If you're liking my work, I just published a new story. Don't worry, it's completed. It's called Every Ten Years.

I'll update soon. Until then:

Vote

Fight monsters

Comment

Save the world

Share

Follow me

Thanks!

Bye my Hero Readers!

~LB