Fire!

First nome, Egypt

Carter gave Leo and Tony a tour of the nome. It was...interesting, to say the least. Leo tried to buy everything at the market. Unfortunately, drachmas weren't acceptable cash.

Tony flew around in one of his suits and accidentally blew up a stand selling amulets.

Leo got so excited, his hair burst into flame. "FIRE!!!!!!!!!!" a lady screamed. Everyone took off running. By the time the water magicians got there, Leo's hair wasn't on fire anymore.

"How'd you do that without burning?" a man asked Leo.

Leo grinned, "I'm magic!"

"So are we, but we burn if we play with fire. You don't."

"A fairy gave me this power!"

"Really?" the man asked, incredulous.

"No, it was actually a god."

The water magicians burst out laughing. "Yeah, right!" one of them said. "The gods aren't that nice!"

Carter sighed, "He's telling the truth. His dad is the greek god of mechanics."

The magicians' eyes widened. "So he's half god?" one asked.

"Yep!" Leo said cheerfully, smiling as flames started to appear. The magicians all screamed and took off running.

"Can we do that again?" Tony asked.

"No," Carter said, "we've caused enough trouble here. Let's go back to Stark Towers."

A/N Next chapter they'll be back at Stark Towers with the other heroes.

I've submitted this story for the watty awards this year. Let's hope for a prize!