When Chapter Titles Stop Being Relevant

I AM SOOOO SORRY, GUYS!!!!!

I know I said I'd update in a week, but then I got sick. I felt horrible, but I didn't want to publish anything because I was feeling terrible, and I knew the chapter wouldn't be very good. Also, this chapter ended up way longer than I originally thought it would.

I'm sorry for the late update, but I hope you all enjoy it. I'd like to thank ilove3101 for the castle idea. Happy reading!

~CB

====================================================================

Camp Half Blood

It was a fairly normal day at camp. Of course, the rock wall spews lava, the woods are stocked with monsters, and the camp is guarded by a dragon, so that doesn't mean anything.

The Romans had stopped by for a visit. Obviously, everyone was excited. The New York Heroes had decided to take a weekend off and hang out with the two camps. The official story was that they were improving their relationship with their allies.

"So, how's it been in New York City without us?" Travis asked. The heroes (minus Leo and Tony) were sitting around the empty fire ring with a group of assorted demigods, sharing stories, telling jokes, and picking fights.

"Oh, um. . . it's totally boring without you?" Bruce tried.

"Really?" Connor asked.

"Oh, yeah. . . everything's dull. . ."

Travis flashed Katie a grin. "Then maybe we should move back-"

"No, that's okay!" Bruce said quickly. "It looks like everyone really needs you here!"

"Nah, not really," Travis replied, leaning back.

Katie swatted him on the arm, "You're staying out of their hair!"

Travis laughed, "I'm just messing with him!"

"I bet it's boring without us," Connor said. "You probably never do anything fun!"

"Actually, we do," Annabeth said.

"Like what? Read historical documents and gouge your eyes out?" Cecil, the Stolls' half-brother, asked.

"Tempting, but no," Lauren said.

"Careful, if you're too mean, she'll freeze your heart!" Connor said.

"I don't freeze hearts, idiot!" Lauren shot back.

"How's he supposed to know? You do build castles," Natasha said. Lauren's face flushed red.

"What?!" the Stolls exclaimed in unison.

Reyna laughed lightly, "This sounds like a story we need to hear."

Thor laughed deeply. "Of course, Praetor! It is an astounding tale! I shall narrate it with excitement!"

"Thor, you weren't even there," Hazel said.

"I know what happened, Horse Master!" Thor exclaimed. "How could one forget a tale so noble, so exciting, so Disney?!"

"Disney?" Reyna's face was priceless.

"Just what do you do in New York?" One of Annabeth's half-sisters asked.

Annabeth laughed, "Please, Thor. Go ahead!"

Thor laughed excitedly, "With pleasure, Strategist!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~