Aphrodite

Stark Tower

Sadie grimaced. "I still can't believe she'd do that!"

Annabeth agreed, "It was really freaky. It was almost as bad as..."

"Spiders?" Walt suggested.

"We don't mention those things!" Annabeth said, shuddering.

"Can we go to Olympus so I can smack that stupid love goddess upside the head with Riptide?" Percy asked.

Aphrodite seriously shipped Percabeth. She started messing with everyone's thoughts to get them obsessed with Percabeth, too. That's why everyone was acting weird and stalking Percy and Annabeth last chapter.

Natasha glanced nervously at the sky, "I don't think it's smart to call a goddess stupid..."

"Would she destroy her favorite ship?" Annabeth asked.

"Probably not," Piper said, "but she might do something to make things 'interesting'."

Annabeth sighed. "I really hate it when she does that."

Thor walked into the room, "I thought we were going to Greek Asguard."

"Olympus," Annabeth corrected.

"Whatever. Are we going? I would like to meet these Greek gods you've told me about!"

"If we go, Percy's going to anger the goddess of love and possibly get us all killed."

"Great! Let's get going!"

"Easy for you to say, you're immortal!" Leo muttered.

Everyone started getting ready to go to Olympus.

A/N Next chapter, they're going to Olympus. Let's hope no one gets killed.

For those of you who don't know, my book Your Percy Jackson Characters isn't on hold anymore! Yay! Please read it.

-CB