Clint Vs Green Arrow

Fast update! Enjoy!

[Clint is online]

[Green Arrow]

Clint: ....are you sure you're not Robin Hood?

Green Arrow: Is doth Bird Man sureth thou the worst Avenger?

Clint: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?? And...speak English

Green Arrow: I saideth thou art the worst Avenger!

Clint: Oh yeah buddy? The only reason why people remember you is because they think of ME!

Green Arrow: That may be trueth....but I have no lady problems!

Clint: THAT'S COZ NO GURL WOULD EVER GO OUT WITH YOU!

Green Arrow: Pffft! Pleaseth! My mustache bringeth ALL the ladies!

Clint: Whatever you say Robin Hood! I have probably the hottest girl who by the way WEARS A SKIN TIGHT SUIT!

Green Arrow: Thou art not very gentleman like

Clint: Yeah well at least I don't talk like I have a stick shoved up my...oh how would you say it? Buttox? Btw I looked you up and I have to say...you need to stop copying Batman!

Green Arrow: What in the nameth of the devil art thou blabbering about?

Clint: You have an Arrow Cave, an Arrow Car, an Arrow signal, may I go on?

Green Arrow: Thy fangirls are amazing!

Clint: Don't you mean your fanBOYS? And my army of fangirls is wayyy bigger than yours! Now if you'll excuse me Mr. Green Tights I'm gonna go be cool while you play with your stupid little toys you call arrows!

Green Arrow: Well thy nevereth!

[Green Arrow has logged off]

[Clint has logged off]

[Darren is online]

[Jessie is online]

Darren: Ooooo that one was good! So all that's left is your dad and Joker?

Jessie: Yup, Ohhhh I can't wait! And the best part is, the AVENERS are winning! Oh sorry sweetie

Darren: No no I perfectly understand. My family can be a bit assholey sometimes.

Jessie: Lol yeah, okay let's watch the next one!

Darren: VILLAIN BATTLE YA'LL!!

[Darren has logged off]

[Jessie has logged off]

Haha so how was that? Comment please!