Christmas with the Avengers

Thanks for the feedback! Keep the comments rolling in because I am very insecure! Sit back and enjoy a piece of bacon as you read this! BIG DRAMA BOMB IN THIS CHAPIE!

~Fairfarren all

[Tony is online]

[Bruce is online]

[Thor is online]

[Clint is online]

[Natasha is online]

[Steve is online]

[Loki is online]

Thor: MERRY CHRISTMAS AVENGERS!!!

Loki: shut up thor

Thor: I AM TOO HAPPY TO BE MAD AT YOU LOKI!

Clint: hehe yeah even I can't be mad! What's everyone planning to do for Christmas?

Bruce: Three things: egg nog, Christmas specials that make you cry, and being alone.

Loki: filling mortal children's stockings with coal

Steve: my friends and family are dead so...

Natasha: I am wayyyy too busy to celebrate Christmas, plus it has always been a sad holiday for me. 

Tony: I was planning to take Pepper to Hawaii and try out the new hover cars installment that takes you over an active volcano. 

Clint: Wow, what has happened to Christmas? What happened to a tree and friends and spending time together while celebrating how great life truly is?

Natasha: You just want to see me in my secret santa costume don't you?

Clint: Yes please

Thor: I SHALL BE DECORATING ASGAURD WITH HOLLY AND LIGHTS. I SHALL CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS LIKE NO ONE ELSE!

Tony: Woah Thor, I know Christmas is great and all, but why is it so awesome for you?

Thor: Have you ever heard of the great Santa Clause?

Tony: um.....yeah?

Thor: I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL HE COMES!!

Bruce: Woah woah woah, back up a sec. Did you say you cant wait till he COMES?

Thor: Yes!

Natasha: Um...Thor? You know that Santa isn't-

Loki: WHY DONT YOU GO FIND A TREE THOR?!

Thor: Okay brother! I shall find the biggest tree to place the biggest presents under!

[Thor has logged off]

Loki: Are you INSANE?!!

Natasha: What? Santa isn't real! 

Bruce: If he was, then SHIELD would know about it.

Loki: Sigh, this is just another thing my brother believes in. Do you now realize why I find him as such an embarrassment?

Tony: Loki we are all embarrassed by Thor, but don't ya think Thor needs to be told the truth?

Steve: Yeah! He's a grown man...I think....and he should act like it!

Loki: Ugh, you don't get it. Thor has a very childish mind and believes in the stupidest things like Santa. If anyone proclaims that Santa is not real......well let's just say the last person who did had to be swept off the floor.