A mini battle!

This just popped into my head so imma write it.

~Fairfarren all

[Tony is online]

[Thor is online]

[Bruce is online]

[Steve is online]

[Clint is online]

Tony: Well that sucked.

Clint: BRUCE?! WTF?!

Bruce: well you guys pissed me off!

Steve: what happened?

Thor: Mr. Stark and Agent Barton made Dr. Banner spill his rare and favorite coffee all over his favorite shirt.

Tony: it was an accident...

Bruce: OH SO TRIPPING ME WITH A TRIP WIRE THAT JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE THERE WHEN I GOT HOME WAS AN ACCIDENT?

Steve: Oh so is that why there were a bunch of stiches on your face Stark?

Tony: YES!

Clint: Oh don't mind me...I just have a BROKEN arm....and i have a job where i have to Save the world...using a weapon that requires TWO arms!

Bruce: well you should've thought about that BEFORE you pulled that stupid prank. besides...you deserved it.

Tony: ON.MY.FACE.

Clint: BROKE.MY.ARROW.ARM.

Bruce: PISSED.ME.THE.F***K.OFF.

Thor: I.LIKE.SHWARMA. Haha I enjoy this game!

Clint: grrr (-_-)D -(O.O) mini Hawkeye shoots an arrow at mini Hulk.

Bruce: (O-O)O (x.x) mini Hulk beats mini Hawkeye causing him to mini die.

Clint: But I shot an arrow at you!

Tony: Yeah, because shooting an arrow at the hulk is really going to work out. (o-o)u mini Tony takes a sip of mini scotch.

Thor: I may have...also taken part in this prank...(O_O)-H mini Thor holds mini hammer to gaurd his mini slef.

Bruce: WHAT?!

Thor: (O_O)-H~~~~~~(-_-) mini Thor uses lightning on Hulk

Bruce: (O-O)^ (x.x)-H mini Hulk bitch slaps mini Thor all the way to mini Asguard.

Thor: I BOW IN YOUR VICTORY!

Tony: (o-o)u Iron Man wins cuz he's a freaking mini boss.

Steve: (-_-)D(x.x)......mini Captain American slaps the sh*t out of mini Iron Man with his mini shield as his mini sunglasses fall to the mini floor.

Bruce: LOL win!

Tony: That was not fair!

Thor: You have made me smile Captain of America :D you are the true mini king.

Steve: why thank you thor! 

Clint: Ugh...im gonna go itch my arm with on of my arrows...

[Clint has logged off]

Steve: I declare this mini war over!

[Loki is online]

Loki: (-_-)----0~~~~~~(x.x)D (x.x) (x.x)-H (x.x)u  mini Loki kills everyone with friggin awesome mini septer filled with mini magical powers. 

Steve: WTF?!

Bruce: WHAT?!

Thor: NOT AMUSING BROTHER!

Tony: I WAS KILLED TWICE!

Loki: Loki'd :D

[Tony has disconnected the Chatroom] 

I thought this was hilarious so I wrote it. Hope you enjoy! Oh and one last thing........

Loki'd :D