[How Not to Be Creepy 101]

"That's really creepy Yangyang, you should stop." 

Yangyang's smile disappeared looking to his friend. He was so excited to share all of this exciting stuff, about how he found this really cute boy, and how he was working really hard to win him over. Though his friend didn't look happy for him in the slightest.

"You think following him around all the time will make him like you? Trust me, he's probably already sick of it." Xiaojun added. 

"Well I just want him to know I'm serious." Yangyang replied, sadly dropping his head. He began picking at the grass underneath him.

Xiaojun sighed, resting his hand on his friends shoulder. He knew Yangyang was harmless and didn't mean anything bad by his actions. He just needed to understand boundaries. "There's better ways of showing him you're serious, but you've got the job now, so I guess you'll have to commit to it." 

"Forget it, I should just quit. I don't want Renjun to hate me." 

"Oh my God, it's like two ends of the extreme with you." Yangyang lifted his head, staring confused at Xiaojun, who was just rolling his eyes. "Accept what you've done, and do better from now on. You'll get to spend some time with Renjun at the cafe, so use that to show him you're not the creepy stalker he thinks you are." 

Yangyang perked up a little; Xiaojun was right. He couldn't give up on Renjun that easily. He had the right ideas, he just wasn't executing them correctly. "Okay, I'll do that!" He cheered, quickly realizing he didn't know what that entailed. "Um...how do I 'do that?'

"Do what?" 

Both boys turned to look at their other friend standing over them. Xiaojun patted the ground next to him, and the boy swiftly sat himself with the two. 

"We need to give Yangyang dating advice, that doesn't make him look creepy." Xiaojun said, putting the emphasis on doesn't.

Their friend, Hendery, scrunched his face, thinking for a second. Suddenly, his eyes lit up, and he parted his lips to share his idea. "What if you got a job where he works?" 

Immediately Xiaojun dropped his head in his hands, letting out a frustrated sigh. Why would he ever think he'd get something useful out of Hendery?

"I already have, but Xiaojun said that was creepy." 

"Hmm, then I'm not sure. Tell me more about this boy?" 

Yangyang's smile went from ear to ear, just at the thought of Renjun. He completely engulfed himself in the memories of the boy, and how much he adored him already. "Well he's really cute, and he's good at art. Plus he loves cats, so he's basically perfect. Though he seems really standoffish, like he doesn't want to give me the time of day." 

"People have walls up for a reason Yangyang, it'll take time to break through them." Xiaojun stated.

"Yeah but knowing my best friend, he'll have no trouble doing that!" Hendery proclaimed, bouncing onto his knee's. "I have an idea!"

His two friends fixed their eyes on Hendery. Yangyang was excited to hear what he had to say, while Xiaojun was more expecting of something unhelpful.

"I'm assuming he's hesitant to date you, right?" Hendery asked, receiving a nod from Yangyang. "Okay, that probably means he's been hurt before. You need to show him that you're not a bad guy, and the best way to do that is...dun dun dun, a grand gesture!" 

"Oh no-"

"YES!" Yangyang interrupted Xiaojun with his screech, that basically echoed through the whole complex. "That's the best idea ever!"

"It's really not-"

Hendery placed his finger over Xiaojun's lips, shushing the boy. "No negativity!"

Xiaojun bit his tounge, deciding to just give up. No matter how stupid this idea was, they would never listen. 

"A grand gesture will show him that I'm not afraid to tell everyone I like him. Then the whole university will know, and we might even make it onto that shipping web page." 

"Exactly!" Hendery agreed. "This will 100% work, I know it. I've seen too many dramas, this plan is fail proof. I think I have the perfect gesture in mind." He pulled out his phone, opening up YouTube. He quickly typed in what he thought of for Yangyang, and began playing the video.

As the two huddled around the phone, Xiaojun picked up his stuff, and left his friends. He was getting a headache already, knowing how whiny Yangyang will be when this 'fail proof' plan, fails. 

He took himself towards the library, to do some studying before his lesson. It was what he was meant to be doing whilst they were on the grass, but that got rudely interpreted by those two idiots. On his way through the door, he felt his body crash into something smaller than him.

"Oh I didn't see you there, sorry." Renjun apologized. He didn't know Xiaojun, but Xiaojun sure knew of him. 

"No worries." Xiaojun muttered, slipping past Renjun. He was about to enter the library, but took a turn to the boy half way down the corridor. "Good luck by the way...you'll need it."