[A drink [or 2] [or 3] [or 4] to Calm the Nerves]

"Oh that will not do." Chenle scoffed, looking Renjun up and down. The baggy over sized jumper, the skinny jeans. Too basic for his liking, not when Renjun was meant to be confessing tonight. "Let me fix this."

Renjun rolled his eyes, feeling his body pushed back onto his bed. He knew inviting Chenle to get ready with him would be a bad idea. 

The younger male searched through Renjun's closest, hoping to find at least one promising item he could wear. "Ah this could work." Chenle said, pulling out an emerald green button up. "Go put this on." He commanded, chucking the item at Renjun.

After another search, Chenle found a pair of dark brown high waisted corduroy trousers, giving them to Renjun to put on also. 

"Now that's more like it!" Chenle said, walking over to Renjun. 

He pulled off the outfit stunningly. His shirt only partially buttoned up, showing a off a portion of his chest, but more importantly, his beautiful collar bones. The trousers hugged his waist perfectly, tightened with a brown leather belt. His hair was slightly waved, with a few fringe strands falling in front of his eyes. 

"Lele, Junnie, it's getting late, lets go already!" Jaemin yelled from the living room. 

Renjun walked to the mirror, giving himself the once over before he left. He couldn't deny that he looked hot. "You heard the man, let's go." He reiterated, breaking away from the mirror. 

The two boys left Renjun's room, heading down stairs with Jeno, Jaemin, and Jisung. They all clambered into Jisung's car, setting off to Hendery's apartment. 

None of the boys had ever attended one of Hendery's parties before, since no one really knew him. Now that Renjun was 'friends' with Yangyang, the whole group got invited to the event. 

The music was blaring, so loud you could hear it from down the block. Hendery was 100% guaranteed a noise complaint from tonight. The five boys entered the jam packed apartment, full of already drunk students, all sloppily dancing to music, or off doing other appropriate party activities. 

"We need to find Yangyang!" Chenle yelled. Even with his loud ass voice, he could barely be heard over the music. 

Yangyang.

Renjun's eyes widened, he'd almost forgot what he was doing here. Confessing to Yangyang, fuck that was scary. He wasn't ready, he needed a drink first, something to calm his nerves. As his friends looked around for Yangyang, Renjun easily escaped into the crowd. 

The bright kitchen lighting made a change, from the dim red lighting in the lounge. Renjun rushed over to the counter, grabbing a red plastic cup, and pouring a good portion of vodka into it. He wasn't really into spirits, but that's the first thing he saw.

"One more wont hurt." Renjun muttered, after downing the vodka in his cup. He quickly poured another, followed by another, followed by another, until his nerves had calmed down.

Or more truthfully, were non existent. Since he was shit faced right now.

Renjun stumbled out of the kitchen, drink in hand. "When'd the world get...ssso wobbly?"

The drunk boy pushed through the crowd, bumping into person after person. He could hardly keep himself up, clutching on the nearest thing he could find, which was a couch. He took a second to stabilize himself, then continuing through the crowd.

"Watch it!" Renjun squealed, feeling himself pushed, he fell against the wall. The drink slipped from his hand, dropping to the floor. "Oh no! I needed...hic...that."

Renjun pouted, kicking the plastic cup into the crowd. "Whatever...I'll find Yangyang without y-you." 

The boy was determined, pushing past his fellow intoxicated party goers. He had the confidence, he was going to confess to Yangyang. He wanted to tell him all about how happy he made him, and how he found him really cute, and how he really wanted to cuddle him, and hold his hands. He wanted to be- He wanted to be- He couldn't quite remember.

"I want to be...Uh I want to be..."

"Want to be what?"

Renjun unsteadily turned himself around, meeting someone's chest. The boy peered up, locking eyes with someone uncomfortably familiar. 

"What did you want to be princess?" Seongjun asked, swiping Renjun's fringe out of his face.

"I don't remember...but go away! I h-hate you!" Renjun shouted.

Seongjun let out a deep laugh. "We both know that's not true. My Junnie could never hate me."

"I can! and I do!"

"No you don't." Seongjun smirked, taking a hold of Renjun's hand. "You're drunk Junnie, let me take care of you."