[I Love You Baby]

Renjun bit his tounge, as he typed down the words on the board. It was another usual day of lectures, and now he was stuck in Professor Kang's class, hearing the same spiel about how important this project is. He just wanted this day to be over, for the first time, hanging out with Yangyang didn't seem like the worst part of his day.

With a squeak of the speakers, the whole class covered their ears, looking to Professor Kang. He seemed equally as confused as them.

"You're just too good to be true...Can't take my eyes off of you,"

A soft voice filled the room. Renjun could hear a few of the girls around him cooing, but he still didn't know what was going on.

"You'd be like Heaven to touch, I wanna hold you so much,"

Renjun's heart dropped to his stomach, staring at the open door. He couldn't believe this was happening, no, this was not happening. He tried to convince himself that this was some kind of nightmare, pinching himself in hopes that he would wake up. 

"At long last, love has arrived, And I thank God I'm alive,"

Yangyang gripped the microphone in his hand, walking slowly into the classroom. No backing track, just his voice, sweetly serenading everyone in that room. 

"You're just too good to be true, Can't take my eyes off of you,"

That boy, that one from yesterday, the one who wished Renjun good luck. He followed behind the blonde, placing a speaker onto professor Kang's desk. He didn't look pleased to be there in the slightest, begrudgingly turning the speaker on. 

Loud sounds of a marching bands blasted through the speaker, trumpets, drums, saxophones, cymbals, all created a symphony to accompany Yangyang. 

"I love you, baby,
And if it's quite alright,
I need you, baby,
To warm the lonely night,
I love you, baby,
Trust in me when I say"

The students around him started signing along, but Renjun just watched in horror, as Yangyang climbed the stairs, in his direction.

"Oh, pretty baby,
Don't bring me down, I pray,
Oh, pretty baby,
Now that I've found you, stay"

Yangyang jumped onto the desk, three rows below Renjun. He energetically ran along the desk, signing his heart out. He lept up a row, then up another, then up the last, until he reached Renjun's row.

Renjun wanted the world to swallow him up, he couldn't handle this. Yangyang beamed, jumping off the desk in front of Renjun. He perched himself on the edge, looking straight into Renjun eye's as he finished. 

"And let me love you, baby,
Let me love you."

It was like time stood still, this wasn't reality anymore. 

A burst of laughter took Renjun's attention, as some kid ran in with a fake security uniform. The music reached it's crescendo, as Yangyang playfully fought with the guy. He ran around the classroom, weaving and dodging the males failed attempts to grab him. Until all three boys just ran out of the room.

"How wonderful was that class?!" Professor Kang laughed, clapping his hands together. "Now let's get back to the lesson."

Renjun could hardly focus, I mean, how was he meant to. He felt himself getting more upset, seeing how the students around him were gossiping about what just happened. This was really embarrassing, Yangyang had majorly overstepped. 

 "I'll see you all next week."

With that cue, Renjun sprinted to the door. He needed to get away from everyone as soon as possible. 

"Renjun, can I speak to you?"

Renjun stopped himself at the door, slowly turning on his heals. He let out a deep sigh, walking over to Professor Kang.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't aware he was going to do-"

"Don't apologize, I agreed to let him do that."

"What?" Renjun's eyes widened in shock, he could feel himself getting angrier. "Why would you do that?"

Professor Kang sat forward, resting his hands on his desk. "You were struggling for inspiration, this was a great thing for you. Don't tell me you're not flattered, he literally imitated '10 things I hate about you', it's adorable." 

"It's not adorable." Professor Kang furrowed his eye brows, seeing how visibly upset Renjun was getting. "This is completely inappropriate! If I wanted inspiration, I would find it myself! I don't need that stupid kid to sing me some love song, for me to get this ridiculous project done!"

"Renjun-"

"He's like the gum on my shoe, the thorn in my side, that annoying fly that won't leave my room! This isn't love professor, I don't even like him! If we're done here professor, I need to go work on my project."

Renjun turned around, immediately freezing. Yangyang was standing there, by the door, presumably waiting for Renjun. He looked down, nothing like what he was earlier. Though Renjun was too angry to care, shoving past the boy as he walked out of the classroom.

No footsteps followed him this time.