[The Cats Got A Plan]

-That day at the library-

"Actually, I have this one thing I've been curious about."

"And that is?" Xiaojun asked, leaning against the door of the library.

"Why me?"

A smirk tugged Xiaojun's lips, as he stood himself up. The door of the library swung closed, as he made his way back over to Renjun.

"Honestly, I don't know, but I can tell you this. For the whole time I've known him, he never showed any interest in anyone else. Anytime I'd ask him about it, he'd just tell me he was waiting for 'the one.' He never followed it up with anything cringe, or cliche, only that he'd know when he met them."

"So I'm 'the one?'"

"Maybe, I can't say. Though, Yangyang seems to not only cherish you, but respects you very highly. He'll stay with you as long as he has a chance, but the minute you really want him gone, he'll go. He'd give up if that's what's best for you. Personally, I think you'd be very lucky to have him in your life."

____

Renjun laid his head on his desk, thinking back to that day. Xiaojun was right, he was lucky to have Yangyang. He didn't get how he could have messed up this badly. After all the pushing, and the hurtful words, no wonder Yangyang left him.

"Meow."

Renjun flinched, frantically looking around his room. "Great, now I'm going crazy." Renjun groaned, flinching again, hearing a tapping sound coming from his window. "What the fuck?"

His muscles stiffened, as he hesitantly turned to the window. With a gasp, Renjun jumped back, tumbling out of his chair. He quickly pushed himself up, running over to the window. He pulled the glass barrier up, letting in the source of the noise.

"Leon why are you here?" Renjun asked, completely in shock. He held the cat in his arms, letting it down on his bed. "This is insane."

Leon took a straight sitting position, seemingly unphased as cats usually are. 

"How did you get here? Is Yangyang here?" 

The cat didn't make any movement, or give any indication to what brought him here. Renjun walked over to the window, looking down to see if Yangyang was in the area. As he turned back to his bed, Leon was gone.

"Leon?!" Renjun shouted, slightly panicking that Leon was never here in the first place, and that he'd actually gone crazy.

The sudden sound of scratches filled the room; Renjun's eyes darted the door. Leon was scratching the wood, like he wanted to get out.

"Do you want to leave?"

"Meow."

"Okay then." Renjun said, pulling open the door. 

Leon strolled peacefully out of his bedroom, all the way to his front door. He repeated his previous behavior of scratching, so Renjun opened the front door also.

Off he went, down the hall. Renjun lent his head out of the door, watching Leon jump up to press the elevator button. He furrowed his brows, seeing how Leon glanced back at him. This cat was scarily impressive. 

Renjun slipped on his converse, running down the hall in his pajamas. The metal doors opened, with both Leon and Renjun getting in. 

The gentle elevator music played, as the machinery took them down. Renjun didn't know why Leon was here, or where he was taking him, but he had to follow. The cat clearly wanted him to.

When the elevator reached the ground floor, Leon took himself into the lobby. He led Renjun into the darkness of the night, taking him on a walk through the streets.

If only Yangyang hadn't blocked him, Renjun would probably understand what was happening right now. It had to be because of him, right? Leon wouldn't have come to find him on his own.

They walked for about ten minutes, stopping outside a large apartment building. Leon headed up the steps, jumping up to press the buzzer of apartment 324. 

"Wait Leon!"

"Hello?"

That voice, it was Yangyang's.

"Um hi Yangyang, it's Renjun, I-"

"Please leave, I don't want to bother you anymore."

"No you don't under-" The buzzer cut out. "stand."

Renjun sighed, looking down to Leon. For a cat, he seemed rather smug, almost smirking up at him. 

"I don't know what you're playing at, but it's not funny. Bringing me all the way to...Yangyang." It suddenly clicked, the realization creeping into his brain. "That was your plan, you want me to fix things with Yangyang."

"Meow."

"Oh my God." Renjun whispered to himself, the cat actually was behind all of this. "He won't let me in though, what do I do?"

Leon stretched himself out, before hoping down the stairs again. Renjun obviously followed behind, finding himself led into an alley beside the building. Leon effortlessly scaled the wall, jumping from windowsill to windowsill, until he climbed through an open window on the third floor. 

"You can't expect me to do that." Renjun groaned, knowing that he had no other option. He took a quick glance around the alley, eyes fixing on a large wheeled trash bin to the side of him. Using the upper arm muscles he had, Renjun pushed himself onto the bin. Taking a deep breath, as he dug his finger nails into the cold brick wall. 

"What are you doing?"