[Fight For Him]

"Huang Renjun open this door right now!"

Renjun squinted his eyes open, groaning at the pounding sensation in his head. His half-awake self could barely work out what was going on, all he could process, was that he heard Chenle's voice. 

"I will literally kick this door down! Open up Renjun!"

The hungover boy rubbed his eyes, rolling himself out of bed. He took clumsy steps to the door, slowly pulling the handle. 

Chenle had no patience, pushing the door fully open. It knocked Renjun back a few steps, falling against his desk. "What the hell are you playing at?! Why did you say that stuff to Yangyang?!" He asked, anger lacing his voice.

Gripping the edge of the desk, Renjun's eyes widened, suddenly remembering everything that happened last night. "Shit I was drunk."

"That's not good enough." Chenle shook his head, pacing around the room. "I haven't got the full story, but from what I heard, you were defending Seongjun. I'm livid, Yangyang is so much better than that bitch." 

"I know he is." Renjun sighed. "I was drunk Lele, and Seongjun was being nice to me-"

"I though you were over him!" 

"I am."

Chenle bit his tounge, throwing his arms up in frustration. "It doesn't sound like that to me."

"It's hard Lele, he hurt me so badly. I was drunk, overemotional; him being kind to me massively threw me off." Renjun said, dropping his gaze to the floor. "I like Yangyang, I really do. I know what I deserve now, because he showed me that."

"Thennnn, you know what you have to do." Chenle replied, suddenly pulling Renjun off his desk. He dragged his friend out of his room, through the living room, and to the entry way. Roughly pushing him towards the front door. "Go apologize." 

"Lele I-"

"No excuses, I don't want to hear them."

"Chill, I was just going to ask if I could get changed first."

____

Renjun pushed through the glass door, wandering into the cafe. He looked around the room for the boy who was meant to working today. When he couldn't spot him, he headed to the counter.

"Ten!" Renjun called, to the male currently wiping down the coffee machine. "Where's Yangyang?" He asked, as Ten turned around.

"He quit this morning." Ten responded, tilting his head to the side. "Did you really not know?"

"No I didn't." 

He actually quit, Renjun couldn't believe it. Of course he told him to last night, but he never thought he'd actually do it. 

"I've really messed up Ten, it's all my fault." Renjun muttered, plunging his head into his hands. 

Ten came to the front counter, reaching over to rub Renjun's back. He wasn't aware what was going on, but he could work out the gist of it.

"It'll be alright Junnie, just speak to him. Doesn't he have a couple lectures today? You could surely find him there." Ten advised.

Renjun hummed, lifting his head to look at Ten.

"You need to fight for him, just like he's been fighting for you." 

____

Renjun spent the day, going from lecture to lecture. Though every class he visited, lacked the presence of Yangyang. He decided to ask a few of his classmates, but everyone answered the same thing. Yangyang hadn't shown up. 

So, Renjun kept moving, traversing the whole university in search of Yangyang. And once he had that all covered, he moved on. Visiting Yangyang's dance studio, and even his parents house, to try and find him. 

Still no luck, the boy wasn't at any of those places. 

He was feeling pretty hopeless at this point. He knew he could always try tomorrow, or the day after, but that wasn't good enough for him. If it was the other way round, he knew Yangyang wouldn't give himself a seconds rest, until he made things right.

As the sun began to set, Renjun grew increasingly more disappointed. He was at his last resort, wandering around the streets. He was exhausted, dragging his feet along the cold concrete. Where else was he meant to go? What else could he possibly do? He desperately racked his brain for an answer, but it was no use.

"Renjun?"

Renjun's eyes shifted towards the voice, spotting someone who could definitely answer his questions. 

"Xiaojun! I need you to help me find Yangyang. I've been looking all day, and he wasn't at uni, or the cafe, or-"

"Why are you doing this?" Xiaojun cut him off.

Renjun gulped, hearing how serious Xiaojun sounded. It made him feel guilty, like he was in the wrong. Though that was very fair, with all considering. 

"At first I felt bad for you Renjun. I understood that Yangyang could be annoying, and pushy, but we both know that he wouldn't ever treat you the way you treated him." Xiaojun stated, taking slow steps towards Renjun. "So why are you doing this? If your intention is to just get the guilt off your back, then don't bother."