[Intertwined]

Yangyang skipped over to Renjun, taking a little jump that planted him right in front of the boy. "Did I do good?"

"You won, so that's your answer." Renjun replied, hearing a little groan from Yangyang. The boy latched onto his arm, tugging at it softly, while staring up at him with big puppy eyes. He was being needy, annoying almost, but for some reason, Renjun found this kind of cute. "Hmm okay, I think you did good." He reluctantly added, putting emphasis on the I.

Yangyang released his grip, putting his hands back at his sides. "Thank you, that's all I wanted to hear."

The competition had been over for around fifth teen minutes now. Most of the people had already left, including Chenle and Jisung. Renjun had gotten to speak briefly to Shotaro, and caught up momentarily with Ten. 

Renjun decided to stay behind to wait for Yangyang. It was him who invited him to the event, so it was only fair to wait for him. 

"You seem to be in a good mood today." Yangyang commented, sensing something different about Renjun.

"Well my first sketch got accepted."

"That's amazing, I'm happy for you." Yangyang smiled, taking a brief glance over his shoulder. "By the way, I was wondering if you wanted to meet my sister. I know you might not be comfortable, and I understand if you don't want to, but I thought I'd offer anyway." Yangyang spoke nervously. He was clearly making the effort to think his actions through, to make sure he doesn't upset Renjun again.

"I don't mind meeting her."

It wasn't a big deal, was it? Yangyang was technically his friend, and he'd met many of his friends siblings. This wasn't anything new or special, it was normal.

Yangyang bit down on his lip, to hide his excitement. "Great, she's over there."

The two boys wandered across the hall, to the woman Renjun had seen earlier. She was leaning against the wall, swiping something on her phone. 

"Hachi, this is-"

"Renjun!" The woman pulled the boy into her embrace, her muscular arms clenching around his small body. 

Yangyang's eyes widened, completely shocked that Hachi knew who Renjun was. He'd talked about Renjun, but Hachi didn't know what he looked like. Maybe she just assumed.

The hug was nice, don't get him wrong, but Renjun could barely breath. The woman was really strong. Though it felt more weird, since she was still a stranger to him. 

"How did you know that was Renjun?" Yangyang questioned, as Hachi let go of the boy. Renjun grabbed his chest, taking a deep breath in, of the air he was deprived. 

"Wait? This is your Renjun?!" Hachi gasped.

"Um yeah, that's why I was introducing you." Yangyang said, confusion lacing his voice. "Is there another Renjun?"

"Apparently not." Hachi laughed to herself.

The boys felt like they were missing something.

"Your Renjun is the same Renjun as my girlfriends. Basically I'm dating your sister." 

____

Somehow they found themselves intertwined, trapped in this spider web, called life. How was this even possible? They were connected in so many ways. 

Firstly, Renjun had attended university for nearly two years with Yangyang. 

Secondly, two of his best friends had known Yangyang for years. 

And thirdly, his sister was dating Yangyang's own sister. 

Renjun didn't believe in destiny, but damn, this felt like fate. All these factors meant that no matter what, Renjun would have always met Yangyang. 

Yet, none of them were actually what brought them together. It was that one fateful night, when the two crossed paths, all because of a cat in a harness. 

____

The car wheels screeched, as they pulled into the drive way. Renjun peered out the window, at the large house, appearing almost as a mini mansion. The car parked up, and the three climbed out. Renjun followed meekly behind the two, feeling the nerves building. How did meeting Yangyang's sister, go to having dinner with Yangyang's family? 

They entered into the hall, where Yangyang hung up his coat. Taking Renjun's after, to also hang it up. Then the group walked down the hall, passing by the living room, going straight to the dinning room. There was already someone there, a women who looked a similar age to Hachi, though possibly a bit older.

"Mum was worrying you weren't going to make it on time." The woman said, not really caring about Renjun's presence.

Hachi took a seat beside the woman, with Renjun and Yangyang sitting opposite of both of them. A wondrous scent wafted from the kitchen, making the boys stomachs grumble. Neither of them had eaten since lunch, so they were both rather hungry. 

"Don't blame me, blame those idiots on the road. This one jack ass cut me off, clipping my head light. Then had the audacity to blame me!" Hachi groaned, frustratedly shaking her head. "I swear I'm this close to quitting driving." She pinched her thumb and index together, only leaving a small gap.

"You should, save those poor souls from your terrible driving." Renjun looked to the door, seeing another girl come in. She looked young, definitely more around his own age. 

"You say that now, but I bet you anything, that tomorrow you'll come begging me to drive you to the mall." Hachi snapped, as the girl took the seat on the other side of Yangyang. 

They just kept coming, one after the other. From one sister, to three, in a matter of minutes. Renjun could hardly keep up with it all.

"Who's ready to eat?"

And that wasn't the end yet.