[Really Really]

Renjun gently took a hold of Yangyang's laptop, placing it neatly on his desk. He came back over to the bed, climbing over the mattress, taking a spot against the wall, and closer to Yangyang.

"I'm sorry, I know you were trying to protect me from Seongjun, and I flipped out on you. I was drunk, which obviously didn't mix well with the sadness I still hold, because of what he did to me..." Renjun explained, letting a deep breath out. "...Though this is about so much more than Seongjun. The stuff I said to you, was completely out of order. It was rude, unnecessary, and not at all how I feel about you. I'm so sorry Yangyang."

Yangyang's head hung low, as he sighed. "It's alright, I forgive you. It's my fault for bugging you-"

"Can you please stop with that, it's not you fault." Renjun groaned, dropping his arms in frustration. "Sure you're annoying, and don't think things through, and can be extremely overbearing at times."

"That doesn't make me feel any better."

"And apparently you can't listen either." Renjun scoffed, softly grabbing a hold of Yangyang's chin, directing his face to look at him. "Sure you are all of those things, but that's what made me fall for you." 

The way his eyes widened, the way his downtrodden expression switched to something of surprise. Yangyang definitely wasn't expecting this from Renjun, not a confession.

Renjun gently pushed Yangyang's face away; a thin veil of blush spreading across his cheeks. "If you hadn't kept pushing, if you hadn't kept showing me that you cared, I would probably still be that miserable, heartbroken, uninspired student I was before. I like you Yangyang, I really really like you, and I am so sorry for not telling you sooner."

"What did you just say?" 

"Huh?"

Yangyang let out a breathy laugh, slamming his hands down on the sheets, he leaned in close to Renjun. "What did you just say? Like 14 words ago? Can you repeat that?"

"Uh- I said I really really like you?" Renjun answered, not sounding sure, even though he literally just said that.

"So I'm not dreaming!" Yangyang rejoiced, throwing his arms over Renjun. "I really really like you too Junnie!"

Renjun relaxed into the hug, finally feeling relieved from all his stress. He'd coincided his apology with a confession, and it couldn't have gone better.

Pulling back, Yangyang's smile went from ear to ear. He stared at Renjun, taking in his new reality, he liked him back. He'd done it, he'd done the impossible.

"Can I kiss you?"

"Technically yes, but the question should be, am I allowed to kiss you?" Renjun replied, a smirk tugging his lips.

"Well then, Huang Renjun, Would you do me the great honor of allowing me to kiss you?"

"Hmm okay, but not here." Renjun softly padded his lips with his index. 

"Good enough for me." Yangyang giggled, immediately peppering kisses all over Renjun's face. Pulling away, Yangyang needily grabbed Renjun's hands. "So when will I be able to kiss there?"

"I'd estimate, a few seconds or so, cause I wanna do it first." 

Holding Yangyang's face in his hands, Renjun softly connected their lips together. His heart skipped a beat, as that sweet sensation rushed over him. It was more perfect that he could have ever imagined, unexplainably feeling right.

As a furry tail dragged along his leg, Renjun pulled away from the kiss. He peered his head downwards, seeing Leon settling himself on his lap.

"Oh hey Leon, I was wondering where you were." Yangyang said, stroking down the felines spine. "He keeps disappearing, and I have no idea where to."

"I think you should consider closing your window." Renjun suggested.

"Well I don't think he'd be jumping out of there." Yangyang replied, pushing himself off the bed. 

He really was oblivious. 

Yangyang walked to the window, gripping the top part, and slowly pulling it down. "Holy shit!" He screamed, seeing a hand grasp the edge of his window sill. 

"What's with the scream?" Renjun asked, looking over to the window. That's when he saw the hand, plus an additional one. "What the fuck?!"

"Guys what's so scary?"

Both boys groaned, watching Hendery's face appear as he pushed himself up. 

"Why are you climbing through my window?!"

Hendery slid himself through the window, falling head first onto Yangyang's floor. "Ow!" He whined, getting to his feet. "Your cat brought me here."

"No way, Leon doesn't go out."

"Then explain to me how he lead me here, and hinted for me to climb up the wall, if he didn't go out."

"Are you high? This is really weird."

As the two boys bickered, Renjun looked down knowingly at Leon. "Why did you bring him here?" Renjun whispered.

Can a cat shrug? who knows, but it sure looked like Leon did.

"So that was just for fun?"

"Meow."