[Realizations]

For the first time in this whole stupid project, Renjun finally felt inspired. He frantically jotted down all the ideas he had, coming out as messy scribbles in his note book. Grabbing his latte [made by Yangyang], he took a sip, feeling even more fueled to start this project.

He'd set his mind on this concept, about how love can change you. He envisioned a butterfly effect style piece, that represented how one moment can offset the course of your existence. Even having the ability to open your heart up to love, something he found himself relating too.

He didn't know where he got this idea from, it just magically came to him.

Renjun read over his notes, feeling quite pleased with the stuff he'd written down. All he needed to do now, was head back home to create his first sketch.

He'd originally come to the library to get some study time in, but it turned out that he'd had his eureka moment. As he closed the books he'd taken out, Renjun heard his phone ping. He pulled out his phone, immediately smiling at the text on screen.

YangX2

Guess who's coffee just got
approved by Mr Suh????
IT WAS ME!!!!

Renjunnie

Good for me I look forward
to working with them

YangX2

I hate you😭

Renjunnie

Aww what did you do to deserve
the hate?

YangX2

😑😑😑

Renjun found himself chucking, and smiling like an idiot at these simple messages. He closed his messages app, slipping his phone into his pocket. Gathering all the books in his arms, Renjun walked towards the bookshelves, putting everything back in their original spots.

With all the book returned, Renjun rushed down the isle excitedly. His mind was bursting with inspiration, all the possibilities, all the ideas he could explore. It was like his prayers were answered, and this project didn't seem so awful anymore.

"Seongjun! Seongjun! Answer me you brat!"

Renjun stopped himself at the end of the isle, feeling his heart sink. His slender fingers gripped the bookshelf, peering through the gap in the books. He could see the seating area, where a few students had gathered, and two, rather noisy ones, had just come in. 

"Will you leave me the fuck alone Sunhee?! Gosh stop being so desperate!" 

"I'm not desperate you ass! I just want you to explain why you broke up with me!"

"I don't like you anymore, there is that enough?!"

Was he always that rude? Renjun thought to himself. This guy, use to be the most perfect guy in the world. Maybe Renjun was just blind to it, no, he was blind to it. Only when it was shoved right in his face, did he accept that Seongjun wasn't this angel he thought he was. 

"What did I even do to you? I've been the best girlfriend!"

"I'm just bored, don't take it personal."

Seeing him again, it didn't hit the same as it use to. After that split second of worry, Renjun found himself feeling fine. It was weird, if this had happened a week ago, Renjun would have broken down in tears. Things were changing, and so was Renjun. He may have actually begun to move on. 

Renjun inhaled deeply, feeling a sense of pride washing over him. He didn't get upset over Seongjun, that was something to be proud of. The couple, or ex couple, kept bickering, allowing Renjun to make an easy escape.

He pushed open the glass door, paying little attention. He ended up crashing into another person, loosing his footing, and falling on his ass in the corridor. Now the pride was gone, this was really embarrassing.

"Oh my gosh I'm so- Renjun?" 

The two males locked eyes, both recognizing the other immediately.

"We have to stop meeting like this." Renjun's laugh was breathy, as he pushed himself off the ground. "You're Xiaojun right?" He asked, to the surprise of the boy.

"Uh yeah, I am."

"You don't seem too sure about that."

Xiaojun awkwardly chuckled, shoving his hands in his pockets to stop them fidgeting. "I'm just shocked you know who I am." Renjun cocked a brow at the comment, which Xiaojun went on to explain. "I thought Yangyang would be too busy flirting, to talk about me."

"To be honest, I was the one who asked about you." Renjun replied. "Chenle's told him so much about me, I feel weird hardly knowing anything about him."

"Well I could tell you stuff about him, but I bet he'd prefer to tell it to you himself." Xiaojun said, moving closer to the library door. "It was nice to properly meet you, but I need to go study. If you ever need someone to explain Yangyang's stupid behaviors, I'm the person you should ask."

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks." Renjun smiled, turning his back to Xiaojun. Though he instantly found himself turning again, catching the boy before he walked into the library. "Actually, I have this one thing I've been curious about."