03 || Revenge

(Maya's P

(Maya's P.O.V)

We had finally arrived at our house, but before we even stepped into the house, I could already sense that my mother wouldn't just let us go to Auradon without doing something evil for her as she's been plotting her revenge on Beast and Belle for putting her on the stinking isle for god knows how long.

"You will go. You will find the fairy godmother and you will bring back the magic wand. Easy peasy." My mom says as she files her nails.

"What's in it for us?" I asked as I did not like the idea of going to Auradon, while Mal nods in agreement.

"Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns." Mom replies.

"Umm...I-I think she meant us," Carlos says while pointing to the five of us.

She ignores Carlos and points to the two of us to come closer as she leans closer to the ledge and says, "It's about the three of us, darlings. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?"

"Well yeah, I mean who doesn't enjoy doing that?" Mal answers.

"Well, then get me the wand and we can see all that, and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bond both good and evil to my will." Our mom explains as she raised both her hands up into the air.

"Our will," The Evil Queen corrected our mom.

"Our will, our will." She says and snaps her fingers, which made the two of us look back at our mom. "And if you refuse, the both of you are grounded for the rest of your life."

"What...Mom..." I groaned in annoyance. She starts to stare into my eyes, and both of us do our green eyes thingy. I tried to win her but I gave up as she was stronger than me. "Ugh fine, whatever," I said as I rolled my eyes and I walked away.

"I win," My mom cheers.

"Evie my little evil-lette in training. You just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing." The Evil Queen calls and Evie sits in front of her.

"And lots and lots of mirrors!" They both said together, and Evie cheered in excitement.

"Ah! No laughing. Wrinkles." Evil Queen reprimanded her.

"Oh, well, they're not taking my Carlos, because I'd miss him too much," Curella says.

"Really, Mom?" Carlos asks optimistically if she really cares about him.

"Yes. Who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur, and scrape the bunions off my feet?" Curella says as she lifts her feet up and rested them on Carlos's hands.

"Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing," Carlos mumbles as he is really not looking forward to helping his mother to scrape the bunions off her feet.

"Oh, Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon," Curella says.

"Oh, no! I'm not going!" Carlos exclaims as he absolutely hates dogs.