18 || What's My Name

~Back on the isle~(Harry's P

~Back on the isle~
(Harry's P.O.V)

"It has been months since I last saw Maya. Who am I kidding, no matter how much I tried to get over her, I couldn't, she was always on my mind. She told me in her letter that she'll come back for me after she steals Fairy Godmother's wand. But I was wrong, now she's enjoying her life in Bore-adon. Maybe she even found herself a prince like Mal and forgotten all about me." I thought to myself but brushed off my thoughts of her finding a new boyfriend as I read her letter again that I put in my drawer along with her favorite jacket that she gave me before she left Auradon. I try not to hug the jacket to sleep so much as I knew that her scent will slowly disappear from the jacket if I keep doing that, but I couldn't help myself as I miss her so much. Her jacket was the closest thing that made me feel like she was there with me.

I decided to go to Ursula's Fish & Chips to meet up with Uma and Gil as that is where we usually hang out. Before I headed out of the ship, I went to my closet to grab my iconic hat, hook, and coat. I walked through the isle of the lost and pushed people that were in my way as I made my way to Ursula's Fish & Chips. I open the batwing (door) dramatically and put my sword in a basket before jumping over a counter, and I turned on the TV to reveal Prince Ben, Mal, and Maya standing in front of a fountain.

"My god, blonde definitely does not suit them." I thought to myself as Uma, daughter of Ursula, walks out from the kitchen with a tray in her hand. She sets the tray near me and slides the tray towards me and I grabbed some food to eat, but Uma stops me before grabbing some of the food on the tray and throwing it at the TV where Maya and Mal can be seen. "Ugh, Poser," Uma says angrily.

"Traitor!" I say as I ate some food off the tray and looked at Mal and Maya through the TV.

"Hello?" Uma calls, which gets the other pirates' attention, who then started to throw food at the TV.

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces. You know what I mean?" I said as I walked over to the TV and swiped my finger across the food covering my only view of Maya.

"Gil! You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" Uma asks Gil.

"Yeah. What they said." Gil answers after swallowing.

"Those little traitors, who left us in the dirt," Uma says.

"Who turned their back on evil," I added.

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang." Gil says which earns a look from Uma and me, "Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. They called her Shrimpy, and the name just kind of... stuck." I slowly stand up to shut Gil up, but Uma stopped me.

"Those snooty little witches, who grabbed everything they wanted and left me nothing," Uma says as she turns to me.

"No, they left you that sandbox, and then Maya said that you could have the shrimp-" Gil explains.