26 || Marriage Proposal

3rd Person P

3rd Person P.O.V

"Here they come," I told Evie excitedly as the crowd soon started cheering. Evie nods at Doug who then gets the band to start playing. Ben leads Mal onto a platform.

"Stay," Fairy Godmother tells Mal as she tries to walk off the platform.

"Oh, stay?" Mal asks.

"Yes." Fairy Godmother replies. Ben wraps an arm around Mal's waist as they wave to the people before the band stops.

"Bippity-boppity, one, two, one, two. Can everybody hear me?" Fairy Godmother asks through a microphone.

"Yes," Jane answers. Fairy Godmother then hands the microphone over to Ben.

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother," Ben says before looking at everyone. "What's up, Auradon? Thank you. Thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon." Everyone cheered except for Chad, Audrey, and Queen Leah. "It worked out pretty well for the first five."

"Yeah, especially for you," Chad says causing Audrey to snap her fingers at him.

"Mal, this is the exact spot we first met not so long ago. I feel like I've known you my whole life. But did I mention, I'm in love with you?" Ben says as he turns towards Mal causing her to smile back at him. Mal looks over at the four of us we were standing beside Doug as he starts playing his guitar.

"Aw," Mal says as she covered her mouth in shock.

" I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked
And now I'm living just for her, and I won't never stop
I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me
But now look at what you've done, you got me down on my knee." Ben sings before going on his knee to propose to Mal. He hands the microphone to Maya before pulling out a box. "Mal, it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me?" Will you be my Queen?"

"NO!" Audrey screams.

"Yes," Mal answers Ben with a huge smile on her face.

"Yes, Yeah!" Carlos and Maya cheered and hugged each other before everyone started cheering.

"Oh, my..."Mal says in shock as Ben slides the ring on her finger before they kiss. Carlos turns around and he and Beast's chest bump.

"I am so sorry," Carlos quickly tells Beast causing Maya to laugh at their interaction.

"'It's okay," Beast tells him before turning to Belle who gives him a kiss on his cheek.

"Makes our movie nights seem a little tame," Doug tells Evie as the both of them watched Mal and Ben on the screen.

"I love y..." Evie starts as she turns to Doug. "Movies."

"Me too," Doug tells her. Maya rolled her eyes when Evie didn't tell Doug her true feelings for him. She then looked at the screen where you can see Ben and Mal being so happy before sighing to herself. Jay saw that Maya was a bit upset, so he went to her and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm an engaged man." Ben cheers as he walks over to Carlos, Jay, and Doug.

"What, did you know?" Mal asks as she walks over to Evie and Maya.

"Everything," Maya says as the three of them hugged. "You're going to rock that crown."

"Okay. So, I've only done about 1,000 sketches of your wedding dress, and Belle's already planned an engagement party next week," Evie explains to Mal before they look over at Belle and Beast.

"Well, it's a really good thing I said yes," Mal says excitedly as she walks over to Beast and Belle

"Hugs," Beasy says.

"Hugs," Mal says before both Beast and her hug.

"I finally get a daughter," Belle says as she and Mal also hug.

"Congrats, Son," Beast tells Ben as he walks over.

"Thanks, Dad," Ben tells him as they hug.

"I love you, Belle," Mal tells Bele with a smile.

"Aw, I love you," Belle says to Mal before Mal moves on to Fairy Godmother.

"Oh, sweetie. I'm so happy for you both," Fairy Godmother says as they hug.

"Thank you so much, Fairy Godmother says as they hug.

"Thank you so much, Fairy Godmother and Maya," Ben says as he joins Mal, who is staring at her ring in awe. "I think she liked it."

"Bippity-boppity, you betcha," Fairy Godmother tells Ben before she shares a wink.

"All bow to Her Royal Majesty," Jay says as he, Jane, Evie, Carlos, and Maya step towards Ben and Mal.

"Oh, yes, her Royal Purple-ness," Maya adds as they both bow to Mal.

"Silence, you annoying peasants," Mal says as she waves a t them before walking off.

"As you wish, my liege," Jay says as Mal walks away.

"Your crankiness," Carlos adds as they all laugh. Mal is looking back at her friends as Maya is walking by her side before someone grabs Mal's arm.

"Congratulations," Audrey says as Mal and Maya turn to face her with a smile. "You won him fair and square. Oh, wait, no, you don't. You spelled Ben to destroy all of Auradon. Touching story for the grandkids." Mal looks at Audrey in shock, while Maya just glares at her.

"Okay. Let's do this," Ben calls as he and Jay fist bump.

"Speaking of kids, we have some kids waiting on us. So... if you'll excuse us. Maya says before dragging Mal away from Audrey and walking over to the others. A purple limo with the license plate 'Mal" pulls up behind them. Jay and Carlos get into the front while Evie and Maya get into the back of the car, followed by Mal and Ben.