07 || School

(Maya's P

(Maya's P.O.V)

We are currently now in remedial goodness class that is taught by the one and only Fairy Godmother. Mal, Evie, and I sat beside each other while Jay and Carlos sat together at the table beside us. 

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart? Evie." Fairy Godmother asks as Evie raised up her hand. Mal was drawing a wand that looked awesome while I was twirling my red bracelet that I secretly stole from Harry around my wrists.

"What was the second one?" Evie asks

"Oh, okay. Anyone else?" Fairy Godmother asks before looking around at the rest of us, " Maya?"

"C, give it a bottle," I answer her.

"Correct. Again." Fairy Godmother says happily.

"You are on fire, girl!" Carlos says.

"Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun," I said and continued twirling my bracelet.

"Oh!" Carlos says.

"That makes so much sense." Evie turns to me while Mal just gives a 'Are you serious face'. All of a sudden there was a squeal and a girl walked between Carlos and Mal before heading towards Fairy Godmother.

"Oh. Hello, dear one." Fairy Godmother says lovingly.

"Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." The girl says.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" The Fairy Godmother says and both Mal and I smirked.

"Mom, no!" Jane says as she panics a little.

"It's okay. Jane, this is everyone." Fairy Godmother introduces.

"Hi. That's okay don't mind me. As you were." Jane says as she walks by us and squeals again.

"Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" Fairy Godmother says and continues on with the lesson.