21 || It's Goin' Down

Maya P

Maya P.O.V

~next morning~

Ben and I are currently tied up to a pole somewhere on the ship. I was glad when I saw that Ben was left unharmed.

"Coochy-coochy coo," Harry says as he rubs Ben's chin with his hook. "How it feels to be the king now, eh?"

"Oh, for the love of god, just stop it, Harry," I say as I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry love, are yer jealous?" Harry asked me. But just as he was about to push some hair out of my face, Uma stopped him.

"Give it a rest, Harry. Give it a rest." Uma says as she walks towards us and sits down in front of Ben and me." We don't want damaged goods."

"You said that I could hook him," Harry argues as he clutched onto the rope.

"I said at noon," Uma tells him.

"20 more minutes," Harry says as he holds his pocket watch in front of Ben's face.

"That says 11:30," Ben tells Harry which caused me to chuckle a little.

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through," Uma tells Ben

"Well, she's not my girlfriend anymore," Ben says sadly as he looks down at the floor which caused Harry to let out a chuckle.

"Leave us alone Harry." Uma orders.

"19 minutes to go now," Harry says as he gets really close to Ben's face.

"Go. And take Maya while you are at it. I wouldn't want her listening to our conversation." Uma says while smirking at me.

"Don't you dare to touch him, Uma." I say as I glared at her while Harry unties the rope around my body, before leading me somewhere else on the ship and tying me to another pole where he asked two other pirates to make sure I don't escape.

"Hey, guysss! They're here!" Gil calls out from the crow's nest before climbing down.

"Welcome!" Harry calls as pushes Ben towards the plank and pulls me close to him.

"Finally!" Uma says before laughing. "Huh, let's get this party started

I swear I'm cold-hearted
There's no negotiation
I'm not here for debatin'
You need some motivation?
Just look at Ben's face
Then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient." Uma sings as Harry slowly pushed Ben and me nearer to the end of the plank. "I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks
You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart."

"Now, let's all just be smart
Although for you that must be hard
You'll get your wand
No one has to come to any harm
Don't try to intimidate
Your bark is much worse than your bite
Who's the baddest of them all?
I guess we're finding out tonight." Mal sings.