20 || Deal

Maya's P

Maya's P.O.V

"If you guys never would have brought him here this never would have happened. What were you thinking!" Mal shouted at the 4 of us.

"He was gonna come with or without us. We just wanted to protect him." Evie says as she explains to Mal.

"Yeah! And we completely blew it." Carlos says.

"Okay! Okay, so what are we gonna do?" Jay ask all of us while trying to change the subject so that we would stop arguing with one another.

"We are not doing anything." Mal says as she walks down the stairs, "This is between Uma and the 2 of us, and she's a punk. And guess what, now we have to go and get him." Mal says as she grabs her bag.

"Yea c'mon guys. I'll be with Mal so don't worry so much." I say as I tried to reassure them.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mal, Maya, you're still gonna have to go through Harry Hook and his wharf rats." Carlos explains.

"Yeah, you're gonna need us," Jay added as he tries to convince Mal to bring them with us

"Uma said to come alone," Mal says.

"Mal, come on," Evie says.

"She said to come alone," Carlos says as he knew he was not going to convince the two of us. "I know one thing, I'm not going anywhere." And he proceeds to sit on the couch.

"We'll be here when the two of you get back," Jay says. Without saying another word, Mal and I left our hideout and made our way to Ursula's Fish and Chips.  

_________________________________

Once we had reached our destination, the both of us took a deep breath before dramatically opening the door to see Uma serving food to people. "We're back." Mal and I say this causes Uma to turn her attention to us.

"Losers, party of two. Right this way, please." Uma says and she kicked a chair toward Mal who manages to catch the chair. Mal then placed the chair near the table before sitting down while I crossed my arms and stood right behind her.

"Place still stinks," I say as I look around the shop a little.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We're down a butler today." Uma says as she glares at me.

"Where is he?" Mal questions Uma.

"You know, I've dreamed of this," Uma says before throwing her apron on the floor. "Both of you wanting something from me, and me watching the both of you squirm like a worm on a hook.

"I'm so flattered that you dream of us. We haven't given you a thought since we left." Mal says.

"Obviously," Uma says angrily as she bangs the table. "You have your perfect little life, don't you? Don't they have the perfect little life?" Uma continues on as she asked everybody in the restaurant. This causes everyone to laugh at us. "And we're 20 years into a garbage strike."

"Listen, if you have some kind of score to settle with us, game one. I see no need to bring Ben into this. " Mal says but this only caused Uma to chuckle at her.

"It may be a little unnecessary, but, ugh, it is so much fun. Here's the deal." Uma says as she gets closer to Mal.

"Just like your mother, always a catch," Mal says while keeping her cool.

If you win, Ben is free to go. Hmm?" Uma says as she puts her arm on the table. "Don't you wanna know what I get if I win."

"Still dreaming," I say which only caused Uma to chuckle.

"Last time I checked, your mother thought she had things all sewn up, too, huh? How did that work out for her again?" Uma says.

"On three," Mal says.

"One"

"Two"

"Three," I say as I stood in between Uma and Mal.

The both of them stared at each other intensively, "You know, that whole princess act. Ugh. Never brought it for a second. You could stick a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain." Uma says as she tries to distract Mal but it didn't work.

"And you can slap a pirate hat on, but you're still Shrimpy," Mal says this causes Uma to falter. Mal's eyes soon start to turn green and almost had Uma's arm down.

"If I win, you bring me the wand," Uma says which makes Mal falter and Uma wins. This left both Mal and me in shock as everyone in the room cheered happily.

"It's okay Mal, will figure this out together," I whispered to her and tried comforting her.

"Now...if you want beasty boy back, bring me Fairy Godmother's magic wand to my ship tomorrow at 12:00 noon. Sharp! Oh, and if you blab...you can kiss your baby goodbye" Uma says before blowing a kiss at us and walking away. "Harry, grab her," Uma shouted and before I could even react, Harry grabbed me and started dragging me away from Mal. I started kicking my feet in the air, hoping it will get me out of Harry's grip but it was no use, he was stronger than me.

"Nooo, Maya!" Mal shouted and started to run after Harry but Gil stood in front of Mal while Harry carried me out of the restaurant.

"Let me go right this instant!" I shouted at Harry as he was still carrying me over his shoulder.

"Shhh! Can you stop yapping? It's giving em a headache." Harry says as he carries me inside Uma's and his crew's ship. Harry placed me down gently onto the floor, but he still held a tight grip on my right wrist just in case I tried anything funny.

"LET ME GO, HARRY! OWWW YOU'RE FUCKING HURTING ME!" I shouted but just then, Harry let go of my hand. I figure that this was my chance to escape but suddenly Harry grabs the side of my face, and his soft lips press against my lips.

3rd Person P.O.V

Maya's squeak of protest quickly turns into a moan as all the hair in her body started to stand up. His hands wrap around the back of her neck while the other swims through her hair. Their mouths move slowly against each other, tongues colliding, and gliding overtop of one another. She wanted to push him away as she was still angry at him for getting jealous of Jay and her.

Since they were young, Harry had a tendency of scaring almost every guy that tried to get close to her and Maya would always scold Harry as she hates that he does not trust her. The longer they kiss, the more desperate, almost angry as the kiss becomes more wanting and explosive by the second. Maya groans against his mouth, letting the sheer pleasure of the moment overwhelm her until realizes how much she misses him. Maya then breaks the kiss and pushes him away from her a little. Harry was taken aback, his lips pink and swollen.

"Why did you stop," Harry asked almost angrily as he has not seen her for many months but all she did was push him away.

"You've been down here for quite some time, go. Uma's going to question you." Maya says as she played with the bracelet on his wrist. Before Harry left, he kissed her one more time and left his jacket with her. "It's er cold at night." With that, he locked the cell I was in and left to report to Uma